Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PC Gaming       Thread starter PSXHAX       10      
Status
Not open for further replies.

PSXHAX

Staff Member
Verified
Figured I'd start a topic in a few of the dead sections... sooo, is anyone here into PC gaming?

I haven't been myself for many years, hell the last PC game I recall playing was King's Quest V: Absence Makes the Heart Go Yonder! back in 1990. :p

That said though, I still use WinVICE to get my C64/128 groove on the PC and of course MAME from time to time.

More recently, I've been using the BlueStacks Android emulator to play a few games including Criminal Case when I'm not on my phone.

Anyone else? o_O

well ... I do ... as long as my faithful but not that powerfull PC goes ...

I was even able to run Fallout 4 there (and contrary to my expectations, it did play nearly well and didn't look like Minecraft) until my kind brother got me a PS4 copy of the game for XMas ;)

I know we are all Console fans around here, but I have to say... PC gaming is how it was meant to be. :D

ye I prefer PC gaming instead of console at all :X
I played DotA/DotA 2 in my halflife lol

as @Hilongo mentioned : " PC gaming is how it was meant to be. "

Hearthstone! it's what i like! i am not too bad at it actually. and i don't mind a good rpg now and then.. of any kind really. jrpg's too..

Yes I am. I have a alienware m18x r2 with 32gb of ram and 2 500gb soild state hard drives. Also have 2 2gb amd graphics cards. It's a bad ass computer. But I do play a lot of games on it using a Xbox 360 controller and a wireless mouse and keyboard. I hook it up to a sony 3d tv and play games on it. Thanks all.

I got a GTX 970 with 16 gigs of RAM and a FX8320 myself. Fallout 4 runs like butter lol. I like PC gaming since most games are, cough, trial versions lol. Denuvo is pissing everyone off, so, I believe that the PS4 will be the go to gaming device once we have an unlocked system.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back