Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 Jailbreaking       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Jul 4, 2016 at 12:36 AM       161      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Following his PlayStation 4 Trophy (PS4 .TRP File) Extractor and PS3 LV1.ELF Embedded Files Extractor, PlayStation 4 developer Red-EyeX32 (Twitter) released a PS4 Update Bypasser application called PSProxy to bypass PSN Firmware Updates for PlayStation 4 owners... with a PS3 version coming next! :D

Download: PSProxy.rar (US) (38 KB) / PSProxy.rar (US) (Mirror) / PSProxy.rar (EU) (38 KB) / PSProxy.rar (EU) UPDATE (38 KB) by @CnCore / ps4-updatelist.xml / PS4.rar (EU/UK/US Bypass)

To quote: Hello NextGenUpdate, As I promised, I have made a Playstation 4 update bypasser. This little utility will allow you to bypass the 3.55 update making your system stay on a lower firmware.

PSProxy.pngCurrently this has only been tested on a US console on a 3.50 firmware. To make this work for EU users all you have to do is edit the ps4-updatelist.xml included inside the .rar file from "us" to "eu". Also don't mind the PSP/PS3 Mode as those haven't been tested yet.

Instructions:
  • Press start on the utility.
  • Add IP and Port to the PS4.
  • Sign-In to PSN
  • Profit?
Please let me know any bugs you encounter, I would gladly fix the problem for you. :mad:

Changes in v2.0.0.0 update:
  • Added "Copy" to Log List by right clicking the list.
  • You can now export the log by right clicking.
  • Few bug fixes. (Adding PS3 support next update)
Any donations would be appreciated!

Credits:
  • Dacoco (Testing and video)
Similar to SKFU's Pr0xy³ below is a video demonstrating the PS4 Update Bypasser application courtesy of Dacoco, and a special shout-out to @GrimDoe in the Shoutbox for the news tip! :)

PS4 Update Bypasser.jpg

Comments

From Red-EyeX32 :
Well this tool was made for 3.50, not for any lower than that.

Also He was saying He will keep updating this if any newer ofw comes about.

nice, but you can not play game higher than 3.55.
also the app searching your own IP modem 192.168.X.XXX, You ping Yourself, that was not bypassed but blocking your own IP modem.

LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back