CES 2019) runs from January 8th through January 11th, 2019 at the Las Vegas Convention Center in Las Vegas Valley, NV and Japanese site 4Gamer.net shared a preview today of the upcoming 3dRudder foot motion controller for PlayStation VR owners.
The 3dRudder for PS VR is scheduled to launch in April 2019 for US $119.00, below is their PlayStation Virtual Reality trailer video and to quote from the official site on the upcoming accessory:
The 1st motion controller designed for PlayStation VR. Experience full freedom of movement powered by your feet in more than 30 compatible games at launch.
The 3dRudder for PlayStation VR grants you full motion control. Pilot with your feet and give your hands double the power: your hands are free to shoot, hit, grab objects, change weapons. You're fully immersed into the game!
- The foot motion controller for PlayStation VR. The 3dRudder for PlayStation VR was specifically designed to enhance your motion experience on PlayStation VR.
- Full freedom of movement. The 3dRudder for PlayStation VR lets you move freely and seamlessly in compatible games.
- Full motion control. Speed-up, slow down, stop when you chose to and go exactly where you want to.
3dRudder for PlayStation VR Trailer
- Hands free for action. Pilot with your feet and keep your hands free to shoot, hit, grab objects, change weapons and display menus.
The 3dRudder for PlayStation VR grants you full freedom of movement in already more than 20 compatible games. Full motion control. Hands free for action. Run the game.
The 3dRudder for PlayStation VR will be compatible with more than 30 PlayStation VR games at launch. Here is a selection of games, already released or coming in 2019, that will offer native support for the 3dRudder on PlayStation VR. More will be added until the official launch.
Selection of already compatible Games
- Sairento VR
- The Wizards - Enhanced Edition
- Red Matter
- Ultra Wings
- backup Flight
- Darkness Roller Coaster
- Mind Labyrinth
- Honor & Duty: D-day
- Honor & Duty: Arcade Edition
- Operation Warcade
- Arafinn: Return to Nangrin
- Bow to Blood
- End of the Beginning
The 3dRudder for PlayStation VR is a foot motion controller used seated. It offers full freedom of movement in compatible games. While you pilot with your feet, you free up your hands for other actions: you can shoot, hit, grab objects, change weapons. On top of enhancing your gaming experience in compatible games, the 3dRudder for PlayStation VR grants you full motion control: you run the game at all times!
The 3dRudder for PlayStation VR is the winner of a CES Innovation Award in the virtual Reality category for 2019.
- Plug & Play: get started in a few seconds. Plug your 3dRudder in the PlayStation 4, launch a compatible game, put your feet on the 3dRudder & start playing!
- Compatible with more than 30 PlayStation VR games at launch among which: Sairento VR (2019), The Wizards Enhanced Edition (coming soon), backup Flight...
- Experience foot-powered motion in all types of games: shooter games, flight simulations, exploration games... The 3dRudder was designed to offer an incredible motion experience in virtual reality
Also some welcomed news for developers from Github today: