Category PS3 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter wicko       Start date Jan 24, 2016 at 5:57 AM       16,076       6            
4.78 FERROX CFW v1.00 (Standard CEX):

Following the previous updates, PlayStation 3 developer @Alexanderss returns with 4.78 FERROX CFW v1.00 (Standard CEX) which supports PS3 4.78 Firmware with details below.

BmioxGi.jpg

Features:
  • Built on base of OFW 4.78
  • PSN / SEN Enabled
  • Ability to update any other CFW (CEX)
  • Ability to Upgrade from OFW 3:55
  • Ability to Downgrade from any CFW QA with Flags Active
  • QA Flags Active if all previously enabled installation
  • FEATURE - Compatibility PS2 Games
  • FEATURE - Compatibility Games PSP Remastered
  • FEATURE - Compatibility Games PSP Minis
  • FEATURE - Compatibility with the 'latest version of ReactPSN
  • FEATURE - RSOD Bypass Screen Console sufferers RSOD
  • FEATURE - Key 4.78 - Possible Starting Games signed with keys 4.78
  • FEATURE - app_home / PS3_GAME
  • FEATURE - Support In-Game XMB Screenshot
  • FEATURE - Support Remote Play
  • NEW FEATURE- Integrated Package Manager, which replaces the normal folder 'Install Package Files'
  • PATCH - LV1: Patched to Remove Protection LV2
  • PATCH - LV1: Patched the CoreOS Hash Check to prevent Brick Console Downgradate non-dehashed
  • PATCH - LV1: Peek & Poke
  • PATCH - LV2: Peek & Poke
  • PATCH - PS3 BT Remote Patch
  • PATCH - PS3 BlueRay Disc Patch
  • PATCH - Disabled Opening Greeting (Epilepsy)
  • PATCH - Protection Disabled Cinavia completely
TESTED:

Slim CECH2104A - (Thanks LizZo)
3 Slim CECH2004A - (Thanks MiZiO90, SNK, R3IZ4)
FAT CECHK - (Thanks TSUTEJ1)
FAT CECHH -(Thanks TSUTEJ1)
FAT CECHL - (Thanks TSUTEJ1)

Tested Homebrew:
  • PsnPatch v2015.11 A - Tested and 100% Working
  • SEN Enbaler v5.9.2 - Tested and 100% Working
  • WebMan MOD - It works if you enabled the plugin loader from the Toolbox PsnPatch. Replacing the version of WebMan PsnPatch integrated with the 'latest version 1:43:25 seems to work properly. See Notes and Tips deeper.
  • MultiMAN v4.76.00 - Tested and Working, it needs updating to recognize the CFW 4.78. Lacking the Payload MAMBA not charge games alone.
  • IrisMAN v3.50.8 - Tested and 100% Working. Upload Games HD Internal and External.
  • ManaGunz v1.23 - I personally works perfectly, even at SNK. Mizio argues that some games misbehave. Maybe some small configuration? I do not know. Let us know if you try it!
  • prepNTFS v1.13 - 100% Tested and Working.
  • MAMBA PRX LOADER v2.1.5 - Identified a Brick. Do not use FOR SAFETY UNTIL NEXT UPDATE.
Download links:

http://uploaded.net/file/h2aubt6v/CEXFERROX478.rar
http://www.mediafire.com/download/9m827v591xnszub/CEXFERROX478.rar
http://depositfiles.com/files/k818cqerv

MD5: 2667dfdcfde78ba68a77388925d99970

Source: MaxModding.it

:idea: Reminder: Those without a Verified Badge yet on Discord to access the private areas we recommend Joining Us! Why? The waiting process takes a week for new Members, and there's a lot we're unable to share on public forums including the latest PS4 PKG Games. 🏴‍☠️

Comments

Chaos Kid

Developer
Contributor
I won't be touching this cfw as these guys rush it I wod use playerkp420 be4 this no offence to the Dev's who do this but when I need specific access I want something more stable that I can apply my own patches

Recent Articles
Sony Unveils Latest PlayStation Now Games for June, 2020
The last additions to Sony's PlayStation Now digital video game library include survival horror title Metro Exodus, stealth action adventure Dishonored 2 and racing sim NASCAR Heat 4. 😎 Here's...
Nanospeed Gamer 1.0 The Videogame PS4 PKG by LapyGames
The PlayStation 4 homebrew keeps flowing from scene developer @Lapy, and following Super Console Wars 1.0 comes Nanospeed Gamer 1.0 The Videogame PS4 PKG by LapyGames (PayPal for supporting his...
OrbisSWU: The PS4 Update Tool Developer Research by TheoryWrong
As mentioned previously, following Fail0verflow's Documentation, the PS4 NoBD Updating Method, his PS4 Updater Toolkit release and the PS4 RL78 Syscon implementation PlayStation 4 scene developer...
Sony CEO Jim Ryan States PS5 Price Won't be the Lowest, Reflects Value
With their official PS5 Gaming Showcase set to be unveiled next week, Sony Interactive Entertainment president and CEO Jim Ryan revealed in an interview that the PlayStation 5 Price won't be the...