Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last month we saw a 4PT PS4 PKG Manager App and 4PT Repository from developer @victorjimenez of 4PT-Project.com, and recently he announced on Twitter a 4PT Repository Creator GUI for MacOS and Windows allowing PlayStation 4 Scene users to easily make repositories for 4PT, export them or even host them from within the app. :)

Download: 4PT.Repository.GUI.MacOS.zip / 4PT.Repository.GUI.Windows.zip / 4PT-Repository.zip (Template Repository) / 4PT Repo GUI

Here's a bit more from the README.md: 4PT Repository GUI

A GUI to create 4PT Repositories
About The GUI

This is a Graphical User Interface to make it easier for 4PT users to create their own repository.

This allow users to avoid the need to modify YML files, and makes creating a repository as easy as dropping the PKGS and selecting the type.

The GUI also features a mini HTTP server that allows users to host a repository without the need of a hosting service or an APACHE server.

Screenshot

4PT Repository Creator GUI to Make 4PT Repositories by VictorrJimenezz.png

Features

The current working app features are:
  • Adding/Deleting pkgs and changing their types
  • Export the repository to a folder or a ZIP file
  • Host the repository without the need of an APACHE server or a hosting service
Usage

For information on how to use the GUI, refer to Tutorial

For information on repositories, please refer to 4PT-Repository

For information on 4PT, please refer to 4PT

TODO
  • Drag and drop repository icon
  • Add task bar icon on windows
  • Edit existing repositories
  • Add Linux support
See the open issues for a full list of proposed features (and known issues).

Build Dependencies

This project is built using the Open Orbis PS4 Toolchain and the Yaml-CPP library.
Developers

Víctor Jimenez - victorrjimenezz - [email protected]

Comments

Can someone explain what it is for people like me, I've read it but can't really tell what it is.

Thanks to the Dev though :)

@Doyle444

It is an app to create a repository for the 4PT PS4 App.

A repository is like a server where pkgs (games, apps...) are stored.

The 4PT app is like a decentralized ps4 store. What I mean by decentralized is that you get the PKGs from the repositories users create.

Hope this solves your doubts. :)

@serverless you can compile it from source, the only requisite is to have the yaml-cpp library linux version and use the linux version of qt. It shouldn't be complicated to set up. Let me know if you need anything :)

So i have a huge library, and i can see the apps i manually add to the yml. My issue is i need an automated process to generate a yml because typing the whole library is unrealistic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back