Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This weekend @MODDEDWARFARE shared a video guide from his YouTube Channel via Twitter covering some handy things that can be accomplished with FTP on PS4 including how to add your own profile picture, edit your trophy summary, backup save games along with deleting and blocking updates on 5.05 jailbroken consoles. :cool:

Since his PS4 Theme Creator guide, he's also recently detailed how to jailbreak a Nintendo Switch with free Custom Firmware (CFW) for everyone who owns one of those handheld video game consoles too. :giggle:

What you can do with FTP on PS4
Access the PS4's Hard Drive (HDD) on 5.05 Guide by MODDEDWARFARE.jpg

Comments

@MODDEDWARFARE Ive tried changing the web browser icon and it just won't transfer over ..filezilla just keeps saying "all tranfers are complete. "1 file could not be transferred"

/system_ex/app/NPXS20102/sce_sys ----> and the icon etc is the correct size (file is bigger though 330 kb instead of 13.5kb

then i tried
/system_ex/app/NPXS20104/sce_sys tired changing that icon. correct size etc. (only difference is the actual file size 7kb ...and the one i created 100 kb) same error - it wont overwrite it no matter what i do??

i can change a game cover IF i do it first. If i try to do the system icons and they fail and then i try to do a game cover it wont transfer either???

ya... i can't change any icons in /system_ex/app/NPXS20102/sce_sys

i can change game covers, my avatar etc... but nothing in the system_ex folder???

It has to be something with me never signing into a psn account, because i don't even have playroom? For the life of me i can not change the system_ex images :(

this helped me a lot after i rebuild database i then re-installed all user/app [app.pkg] ftp extract from my ps4 HDD seems the pkg are already there and playable Thanks @PSXHAX for improvement i love you guys

Can I use this to delete the netflix data? I need it like if I recently downloaded it. Because if I sign in with a new account it says that I already used the free month.

probably an old thread, and ill watch video again, but where is the location of the "other data"

say when you have a kernel panic and you go under storage, in stead of "applications" its under "other" want to delete all that stuff since i dont have a proper .db backup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back