Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Mar 27, 2018 at 11:31 PM       23      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Following the release of his PS4 AIO v1.6.0, PlayStation 4 developer @MODDEDWARFARE passed along word on Twitter of his latest video detailing how to add custom payloads to your WebKit for PS4 4.55 / 4.05 jailbroken consoles. :)

From the video details: How to add Custom Payloads to your WebKit (4.55/4.05 Jailbreak)

How to add your custom payloads as buttons in the WebKit exploit to allow you to inject them without a payload injector.

How to host webkit locally:

Download Links:
Adding Custom Payloads to PS4 4.55 4.05 WebKit by MODDEDWARFARE.jpg

Comments

@MODDEDWARFARE
Just want to say thank you and you are the man. Appreciate all the work you do for us.

Now maybe I can get 4.55 to work consistently. Can’t wait for the kids to get to school hee hee

Before I get knee deep in exploit host I just want to make sure ....

1. The latest exploit host can be used for both 4.05 & 4.55 correct?
2. Is it still recommended to use the “RC” edition for the dumper to work? (read that the latest release has/had issues with ps4dumper)

Thanx in advance

I would try to figure out myself but spent a few hrs yesterday bouncing from the 2 consoles and brain is burnt lol. Plus off to work and won’t have time till late night

@flex0 you just need to run holy grail first, then any secondary payload like a mod menu.

They all work fine, I tested this method last week.

Also lamance 0.8 and Simple GTAV Trainer work too, only menubase I have issue with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back