Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Mar 27, 2018 at 11:31 PM       23      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Following the release of his PS4 AIO v1.6.0, PlayStation 4 developer @MODDEDWARFARE passed along word on Twitter of his latest video detailing how to add custom payloads to your WebKit for PS4 4.55 / 4.05 jailbroken consoles. :)

From the video details: How to add Custom Payloads to your WebKit (4.55/4.05 Jailbreak)

How to add your custom payloads as buttons in the WebKit exploit to allow you to inject them without a payload injector.

How to host webkit locally:

Download Links:
Adding Custom Payloads to PS4 4.55 4.05 WebKit by MODDEDWARFARE.jpg

Comments

This morning the al azif exploit page is behaving so differently. I am trying to configure a new ps4 on 4.55 with the dns 108.61.128.158 and 165.227.83.145 it always says internet connection failed... is there a maintenance going on in the data centre?

yep i was having the same prob aswell and my console restarted like several times idk but its working fine for me rn
use google dns or vice versa the one u've been using

I have a few questions on how this works and how I handle things in the future (using DNS to exploit or host exploit) I just want to make sure I don't mess things up when trying to update or use the other method in the future:

1. OK, when using the DNS method you always have to be online to work? This way it always has or gets the newest exploits or payloads?

2. Can Al Azifs implementer get updates from the net when implemented in ps4? Or do I have to get the updated hoster.exe and can use it without a problem on the ps4? (Using the newer version of hoster.exe over an older .exe version on ps4)

3. After using Al Azifs hoster, can I switch back to the DNS method or other way around without problems?

Cool. :) Wonder when we will have a ps4 cfw released coz IMHO cfw makes it way easier and all. The scene has had in the past WebKit and kernel exploits just waiting for a cfw now maybe in the near future :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back