Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Following my previous guide, here is another tutorial as requested covering how to add your choice of payload into PS4 playground for ESP8266.

Again I use treyjazz's sample webpage for this tutorial (in 'data' folder inside PS4Exploit).
  • I suggest you download Notepad++ for code editing. Download and install.
  • So now navigate to 'data' folder. You will see bunch of files (.js and .html) in it. The webpage you see on ESP8266 is coded in 'index.html'. So find 'index.html', right-click on it, click 'Edit with Notepad++'.
Adding Your Choice of Payloads Into PS4 Playground for ESP8266 1.png

• Now double-click on 'index.html' and the page will open on your browser.
Adding Your Choice of Payloads Into PS4 Playground for ESP8266 2.png

• Now compare side by side the code and the webpage
Adding Your Choice of Payloads Into PS4 Playground for ESP8266 3.png

• You can now understand a bit the how its relate. In the code, those I highlighted in colour is the text showed in webpage. Each payload option has different index source. For example HEN is pointed to 'xvortex-hen-index.html'. So now find 'xvortex-hen-index.html' in the folder.
Adding Your Choice of Payloads Into PS4 Playground for ESP8266 4.png

• You will see files with same name 'xvortex-hen-'. Those are the HEN exploit files required to exploit your PS4. And you see files with other name too
Adding Your Choice of Payloads Into PS4 Playground for ESP8266 5.png

• The different name separate the exploit files so its not mix up.
  • Ok back to our example, HEN exploit. Right-click on 'xvortex-hen-index.html' and scroll down to bottom.
Adding Your Choice of Payloads Into PS4 Playground for ESP8266 6.png

• You can see some .js file mention in the code. It means the webpage calling the .js file during the execution of exploit. Each of payload type have it files to excute.
Just imagine :
Code:
index.html
|
| (When you selected HEN)
|
xvortex-hen-index.html
|
|        (calling)
|
|-------------------------------
|xvortex-hen-expl.js           |
|xvortex-hen-gadgets.js        |
|xvortex-hen-rop.js            |
|xvortex-hen-payload.js        |
--------------------------------
|
|
HEN exploit done
So how you add the payload of your choice?
  • 1st prepare the exploit files for example you want to add. For example you want to add Linux Loader payload
  • Let say you already have Linux payload and other files
Adding Your Choice of Payloads Into PS4 Playground for ESP8266 7.png

• To prevent from files mixing up, rename the files
Adding Your Choice of Payloads Into PS4 Playground for ESP8266 8.png

• Open 'linux-index.html' with Notepad++ and scroll to bottom. Insert the all .js files required for the exploit and save it.
Adding Your Choice of Payloads Into PS4 Playground for ESP8266 9.png

• Now open 'index.html' with Notepad++ and now we add new payload option in webpage and save it.
Adding Your Choice of Payloads Into PS4 Playground for ESP8266 10.png

• To test our webpage, simply double-click 'index.html' to view the webpage
Adding Your Choice of Payloads Into PS4 Playground for ESP8266 11.png

• We have new payload option for Linux Loader :)
So that is basically how it works. You can add any payloads you want including 4.05 payloads. Hope this helps. Sorry for my English :rolleyes:

My brain just stopped functioning right now. :):):):)

Comments

Hi, guys. I made my own firmware based on treyjazz sketch and Al-Azif last html repo only for 4.55 firmware. I cleaned the sketch from ST mode, autopayload, web settings etc.

All payloads works perfectly, except "Original" - I get "network error: xmlhttprequest exception 101", but then "You are all set!". This code is in "ping.js", it's just couple of strings. Can anyone help me resolving this issue? Is it really necessary for Original payload?

Moreover, does anyone have a sketch for ESP8266 containing just AP mode, DNS, WebServer and File uploading capabilities? Maybe the problem is in treyjazz sketch! Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back