TaiHEN on PS Vita by PlayStation Vita homebrew developer TheFloW with details and updates linked below!
Download: adrenaline_fix.zip (138.1 KB) / adrenaline_fix2.zip (138.2 KB) / GIT / adrenaline.rar (Design) (125.13 KB) and AdrenalineEasyInstaller.vpk (659.78 KB) by freakler94 / 6.61 Adrenaline-2 Custom Firmware / PSPInstaller (Adrenaline Edition)
From the 6.61 Adrenaline ReadMe.txt to quote: 6.61 Adrenaline
A software that transforms your PS Vita into a two-in-one device
About this release
I have decided to release Adrenaline earlier than planned since I'm going to have exams soon and therefore won't have time to do anything for the scene. I will take a break until February and will return back to add the remaining features for Adrenaline. Wait, what is remaining?
This release of Adrenaline does not have all features that I have been talking about. The reason therefore is that I want to have a stable v1 release first before adding more things. These features are not included yet:
Remember, those are only some small features, everything else is now available as I have promised! So yeah, you have read correctly: I'm going to take a break and won't do anything for the PS Vita until FEBRUARY. Of course if there are major bugs in this release, I'm going to fix them.
- 64MB RAM
- PS1 games support
- Ability to use ur0 as Memory Stick File System
I hope that you understand and respect my decision. If not...then I don't understand YOU
What is Adrenaline?
Adrenaline is a software that modifies the official PSP Emulator using taiHEN CFW framework to make it run a PSP 6.61 custom firmware. Thanks to the power of taiHEN, Adrenaline can inject custom code into the IPL which allows unsigned code to run at boottime.
What does Adrenaline currently support?
Adrenaline has got most of the features that a real PSP with CFW has got:
What are the differences between Adrenaline and TN-V?
- VshMenu, Recovery menu
- And more
How to install Adrenaline
- Ability to take screenshots using PS + START
- Ability to use the PS button as HOME button
- Ability to use a custom graphics filter
- No file system limitation by using a custom msfs.
Copy 'ux0:tai/config.txt' to your PC and add the following lines:
- Install any PSP game/demo onto your PS Vita (compatiblity for PS1 games as bubble will be added in the future).
- Shutdown your PS Vita and visit http://beta.henkaku.xyz/.
- Launch molecularShell, press START and set 'Enable unsafe homebrews' to 'On'.
- Reboot your PS Vita and then install VitaShell from molecularShell (https://github.com/TheOfficialFloW/VitaShell/releases).
- In VitaShell open FTP by pressing SELECT and copy the 'adrenaline' folder from the archive and paste it at 'ux0:pspemu/'.
- Download the 6.61 EBOOT.PBP (for 1000/2000/3000) from the Sony server (google it) and paste it at 'ux0:pspemu/adrenaline/661.PBP'.
Example of config.txt:Code:*KERNEL ux0:pspemu/adrenaline/adrenaline.skprx *TITLEID vs0:sys/external/libpgf.suprx ux0:pspemu/adrenaline/adrenaline.suprx
Note that you replace TITLEID by the titleid of your PSP game (the name of the folder where EBOOT.PBP is).Code:# You must reboot for changes to take place. *KERNEL ux0:pspemu/adrenaline/adrenaline.skprx *main # main is a special titleid for SceShell ux0:app/MLCL00001/henkaku.suprx *NPXS10015 # this is for modifying the version string ux0:app/MLCL00001/henkaku.suprx *TITLEID vs0:sys/external/libpgf.suprx ux0:pspemu/adrenaline/adrenaline.suprx
How to use the Adrenaline Menu
- Reboot your device and revisit the page I have mentioned above.
- Launch the game for which you have added the plugin's line to config.txt.
- Follow the instructions on screen.
- Hold the PS button until the 'Quick menu' appears and choose 'Settings'.
- This button will not open the official PSP settings menu as usually, but it will open the Adrenaline Menu instead (the official Settings menu will be accessible within Adrenaline Menu)
- As I have mentioned, the PS button will be used as HOME button, thus pressing it will not let you go back to the livearea. The only way you can exit the PSP Emulator is by clicking the 'Exit PspEmu Application' option.
You can switch tabs using L/R triggers, UP/DOWN to move, X/LEFT/RIGHT to change options and START/O to close the menu.
About custom graphics filtering
Right now, you have got four different options you can choose:
About right analog stick in games
- Official: If this is selected, the official filtering will be used (the one choosed in the official settings).
- Bilinear GPU: The filter being applied by GPU does look a bit smoother than the official bilinear filtering.
- Sharp bilinear: This filter is an improved bilinear filter where scanlines are added to give it a sharper look.
- LCD3x: This filter has got vertical and horizontal scanlines and will make the screen a bit darker.
The right analog patch for GTA LCS/GTA VCS will be downloaded from here: https://github.com/TheOfficialFloW/GTA_Remastered
Don't think that any other games will now have right analog stick patch too
If you wish to donate me some money, I'd really appreciate. But just don't write thanks for PSP piracy
Download with 661.PBP FIX
Download with 661.PBP and C1-2858-3 crash on MINIS FIX
Here are some PS Vita ARK-2 / ARK-3 eCFW mirrors as well for those interested:
For FW 3.50: https://pastebin.com/7RYdKdc6
- ARKLOADER 3.36.7z
- ARKLOADER 3.18.7z
- Dante's Inferno ONEMenuTheme.zip
- ARK_MajorGas_bubble.zip (Mirror)
- ARK-3 (eCFW) Source Code GIT
For FW 3.51/3.52: https://pastebin.com/JRk8jA1MCode:I hope these files work, for 3.50 (can also work on 3.36, but I suggest using a build made for that firmware). readme is included. Ape Escape: On The Loose https://googledrive.com/host/0BwYVUA7ansC5ZXNfeW5tMFFudUU/FW350_APE_US_ARK_installer.zip Pool Hall Pro https://googledrive.com/host/0BwYVUA7ansC5ZXNfeW5tMFFudUU/FW350_PHP_US_ARK_installer.zip Puzzle Scape https://googledrive.com/host/0BwYVUA7ansC5ZXNfeW5tMFFudUU/FW350_PuzzleScape_EU_ARK_installer.zip Rockman Rockman https://googledrive.com/host/0BwYVUA7ansC5ZXNfeW5tMFFudUU/FW350_Rockman_JP_ARK_installer.zip World of Pool https://googledrive.com/host/0BwYVUA7ansC5ZXNfeW5tMFFudUU/FW350_WOP_EU_ARK_installer.zip Ape Escape: On The Loose https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwYVUA7ansC5TzBVT0pNZHFVVDA/view?usp=sharing Pool Hall Pro https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwYVUA7ansC5NkFacEZxZWVmdXM/view?usp=sharing Puzzle Scape https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwYVUA7ansC5VUcxMDVUQlZ0MG8/view?usp=sharing Rockman Rockman https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwYVUA7ansC5WHJmR3A1MHB6YnM/view?usp=sharing World of Pool https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwYVUA7ansC5bEVOLUk1bUxKc28/view?usp=sharing
Code:Here's my bubble for 3.51 and 3.52 (for now), for Pool Hall Pro (US), World of Pool (EU), Puzzle Scape (EU) and Rockman Rockman (JP). To use on 3.55, you must first install the bubble on 3.52 or lower, then upgrade to 3.55 once the bubble is confirmed working, update only if you really need to, or if you don't care about hacks, whatever floats your boat. These 3.52 files can be used on 3.51. Pool Hall Pro https://googledrive.com/host/0BwYVUA7ansC5ZXNfeW5tMFFudUU/FW352_PHP_US_ARK_installer.zip Puzzle Scape https://googledrive.com/host/0BwYVUA7ansC5ZXNfeW5tMFFudUU/FW352_PuzzleScape_EU_ARK_installer.zip Rockman Rockman https://googledrive.com/host/0BwYVUA7ansC5ZXNfeW5tMFFudUU/FW352_Rockman_JP_ARK_installer.zip World of Pool https://googledrive.com/host/0BwYVUA7ansC5ZXNfeW5tMFFudUU/FW352_WOP_EU_ARK_installer.zip Pool Hall Pro https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwYVUA7ansC5bUQ3VEhfdS1aRDQ/view?usp=sharing Puzzle Scape https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwYVUA7ansC5NEFJOUg0NWZKWTQ/view?usp=sharing Rockman Rockman https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwYVUA7ansC5WW9SMHZ2STV4a0U/view?usp=sharing World of Pool https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwYVUA7ansC5cl9YZVBkZEtQZnc/view?usp=sharing
Thanks to @torytyler for the heads-up in the PSXHAX Shoutbox!