previous homebrew updates, PlayStation Vita developer LMAN (TheLeecherMan) has released AdrBubbleBooter (Adrenaline Bubble Booter) for PS Vita users as a HENkaku Plugin with details below.
Download: AdrBubbleBooter.v0.1.PSVita.HENkaku.Plugin-LMAN.rar / AdrBubbleBooter.v0.2.PSVita.HENkaku.Plugin-LMAN.rar / AdrBubbleBooter.v0.3.PSVita.HENkaku.Plugin-LMAN.rar / Adrenaline Bubble Manager (Latest) / GIT via ONElua
To quote from his Blog: AdrBubbleBooter
Adrenaline Bubble Booter (C) 2017 LMAN <leecherman>
Directly boot any game (ISO\CSO\PBP\PSOne) from any PSP Bubble in livearea, with all features enabled, plugins, filter, savestates and PSOne sound enabled.
This is a separated plugin, which can be used with all new adrenaline versions, so no worries with the compatibility issue or with updated adrenaline versions.
If you wish to donate me some money, I'd really appreciate it. I'm using one of my friend's donation address, here is the link if you want to donate: Link: http://goo.gl/2EyurR
- First public release.
- Updated some codes and instructions.
- Updated codes and made some tweaks. You can boot game from both ux0, ur0 partitions without changing the plugin's location.
If this your first time using adrenaline, then read the author readme to install it correctly, otherwise it will not work, because this is depends on adrenaline, and make sure to install adrenaline folder in the storage root (ux0:adrenaline or ur0:adrenaline) after installing it, run it once.
1) To enable adrenaline bubble booter, copy 'adrbblbooter' folder to your PSVita storage root : You can use ux0: or ur0: storage:
2) Add 'adrbblbooter.suprx' first in line before 'adrenaline.suprx' under *TITLEID in HENkaku config :Code:ux0:/adrbblbooter
Will use NPXX00001 as an example of the PSP bubble in livearea:
If you want to disable adrenaline startdat image, add 'adrbblbooter_nostartdat.suprx' instead of 'adrbblbooter.suprx' first in line before 'adrenaline.suprx' in HENkaku config :Code:*NPXX00001 ux0:adrbblbooter/adrbblbooter.suprx ux0:adrenaline/adrenaline.suprx
After that Reload taiHen config.txt from molecularShell.Code:*NPXX00001 ux0:adrbblbooter/adrbblbooter_nostartdat.suprx ux0:adrenaline/adrenaline.suprx
3) Go to 'ux0:adrbblbooter/bubblesdb' folder, and create a text file and
name it with any TITLEID you want to make it boot (ISO\CSO\PBP\PSOne) from bubble :
Open the created file 'NPXX00001.txt' in notepad and add the full path to the ISO\CSO\PBP\PSOne game into it ( must be a ms0: path, not ux0:pspemu also you can change\update the path any-time) :Code:ux0:adrbblbooter/bubblesdb/NPXX00001.txt
Note: This line means in PSVita side as (ux0:pspemu/PSP/GAME/FILER/EBOOT.PBP)Code:ms0:/PSP/GAME/FILER/EBOOT.PBP
That's it, do these steps (#2, #3) for each PSP bubble you want to auto\direct boot it.
If you want to remove bubble auto\direct boot for specific game, just delete the text file which containing it's titleid name:
Update: Also above is Adrenaline Bubble Manager v1.0 by ONElua with the details on it via Github, as follows:
Adrenaline Bubble Manager v1.0
This useful application allows you to make personalized bubbles with 'icon' and 'title' of your PSP content (HBS / PSX / ISO / CSO) quick and easy, using the 'LMAN' plugin, and adding the lines Of the plugin to the GAMEID in the config.txt of taihen, also creates the GAMEID.TXT for the plugin, forgetting completely of the tedious and long manual method.
The initial interface is composed by the list of available PSP content to launch, get positioned over the desired content using the D-pad and press X on the desired game to proceed to select the bubble that will launch it, a popup window will show you all the bubbles available to use, you only have to position yourself on the desired one and press X, to begin the linking process, this app will tell you if there is an installed pboot and if you want to change it and continue, then the app will ask you if the STARTDAT should be disabled, you will also be asked if you want to change the Name the bubble or use that of the content to link, and finally you will be asked to restart the console to update the database. Note: This app will allow you to personalize more than one bubble at a time.
- Up/Down: Browse the list of PSP content(HB/ISO/CSO) or Browse the list of bubbles to boot.
- Cross: Select content and go to bubble selection or select bubble and create your access.
- Circle: Go to previous section.
- Triangle: enable/disable view of 'PIC1'.
- Start: Go to livearea.
- Initial release 'POC'.
- Added automatic network update. app will now notify you when there's a new update.
- Support get and view complete list of content of PSPemu.
- Added option enable/disable view of 'PIC1'.
Cheers to @DarkElementPL for the heads-up in the PSXHAX Shoutbox!
- Adrenaline Bubble Booter By LMAN 'leecherman'
- eCFW Adrenaline By TheFloW.
- PBOOT icon and livearea icon By Freakler.
- Testers Falaschi, baltazarregala4.
- Some graphics By WZ-JK.