Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 Help       Thread starter mittyredstar       1      
Status
Not open for further replies.

mittyredstar

Contributor
Verified
I have this PS4 testkit DUH-T1000AA with 04.710.001_testkit-GEN3_DEX_PS4UPDATE. I don't know work with this PS4 :(

Advice worthwhile sell or not ? Thanks

Solution
There are some guides on them, for example HERE is one... but they are really geared towards devs vs end-users. :meh:

I'm not sure how experienced you are but if you need TestKit Firmware I can link you to that, although if you are like me and more of an end-user than a dev then you probably could sell it for a decent price and get a retail PS4 console.

If you want to sell it we have a Buy, Sell and Trade section you can list it in, and it may even go to another developer here who could put it to some good use for the scene. ;-)
There are some guides on them, for example HERE is one... but they are really geared towards devs vs end-users. :meh:

I'm not sure how experienced you are but if you need TestKit Firmware I can link you to that, although if you are like me and more of an end-user than a dev then you probably could sell it for a decent price and get a retail PS4 console.

If you want to sell it we have a Buy, Sell and Trade section you can list it in, and it may even go to another developer here who could put it to some good use for the scene. ;-)

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back