Category PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter SnakePlissken       Start date Jun 7, 2019 at 6:42 AM       3,846       23            
Following my Pinball Wizard PS4 PKG, here is an Air Strike VR and None VR PS4 Unity Homebrew PKG for those with a jailbroken PlayStation 4 console.

Get ready for a epic VR experience. In Air Strike you take control of a fighter jet, in first person view, and your put up against other ace pilots in the sky.

This app is early in development.

Special thanks to @DEFAULTDNB for his closed testing of the app.

Here is a video of Air Strike from my YouTube Channel:

Here is a download link:

Download: Air Strike VR and None VR.pkg (103 MB)

This app can be loaded and played in VR if you have a VR headset plugged in, if not the game should load just fine without a VR headset plugged in.

Air Strike VR and None VR PS4 Unity Homebrew PKG by SnakePlissken.jpg

Comments

SnakePlissken

Developer
Contributor
@krzys4x thank you for playing. also yeah 120 mb sounds right, feel free to test it out or make a video, if you do post it here.

I'll also just say here that future releases will contain adjustments to player flight maneuverability, will add a new game mode, and a main menu to select either game modes from. i'll also look into adding custom soundtrack support for music that could play in the backround

Recent Articles
Sony PlayStation 4 & PS VR Last-Minute Holiday Deals at PSDirect.com
Following the launch of their online store, today Sony shared some last-minute holiday deals for PlayStation fans featuring savings on PS4, PS VR, select titles and more at their PSDirect.com...
Microsoft Xbox Series X Coming Holiday 2020, Power Your Dreams!
Formerly known under the codename Project Scarlett, today Microsoft officially announced their Xbox Series X next-generation console at The Game Awards scheduled to launch alongside Sony's...
Godfall PS5 Reveal Trailer, Bring on the Next-Gen PlayStation 5 Scene!
Like many when first seeing this, I did a double take to make sure my eyes were really seeing a PS5 game trailer... lo and behold it actually is a PlayStation 5 game trailer for the upcoming...
Latest PSN Flash Sale Offers Up to Half Off The Game Awards Nominees
Sony's latest PlayStation Store Flash Sale is here offering up to 50% off select PSN titles including both past and present nominees and winners of The Game Awards featuring A Plague Tale...