Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Following my Pinball Wizard PS4 PKG, here is an Air Strike VR and None VR PS4 Unity Homebrew PKG for those with a jailbroken PlayStation 4 console.

Get ready for a epic VR experience. In Air Strike you take control of a fighter jet, in first person view, and your put up against other ace pilots in the sky.

This app is early in development.

Special thanks to @DEFAULTDNB for his closed testing of the app.

Here is a video of Air Strike from my YouTube Channel:

Here is a download link:

Download: Air Strike VR and None VR.pkg (103 MB)

This app can be loaded and played in VR if you have a VR headset plugged in, if not the game should load just fine without a VR headset plugged in.

Air Strike VR and None VR PS4 Unity Homebrew PKG by SnakePlissken.jpg

Comments

@krzys4x there is a button that allows you to cycle through weapons. you have three weapons, and i think the cycle button is circle, you start off with rockets untill you cycle your weapons. and when you say no vr... you mean vr headset not working for you with this app?

@Chumdiddy1 not sure why its forcing VR for you, ill ask my tester what he is doing to enable the use of homebrew on his system. pretty sure he uses Xproject, not sure witch version of hen. i may @ you in another reply. and if it comes down to it i will make a None Vr .pkg and a VR .pkg

@SnakePlissken
I'd like to try it so that would be great. I don't think it'll matter but just in case here is some of my console info for testing purposes:

5.05 on Phat launch model PS4.

I use 1.8 QuickHen from cached X-Project.

I do not have PSVR and have never connected a PSVR to my system.

Again, that info probably won't narrow anything down but ya never know. Good luck and congrats as it does look like a really cool game!

Unfortunately, I can not start it .... there is always a message that VR is needed. I have already tried different HEN's (xVortex, Zecoxao, SiST0) - without success!

The Game works without VR! The version of the HEN does not matter (l used HEN 2.1.1 by SiSTR0 and HEN 1.7 mod by c0d3m4st4) I have simply confirmed this VR message multiple times, and selected the game icon again until a message regarding the change in screen resolution appeared. Then the game started. (Sorry for my bad english)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back