Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS3 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter MrNiato       Start date Apr 21, 2018 at 10:13 AM       22      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there,

Today I release in open source my software Alpha Project for Black Ops 3. This is the most complete tool for PS3 for this games.

You can edit all the statistics for multiplayer and zombie.
More pictures and information : http://mrniato.com/alpha.php

Download Link : Alpha Project BO3.zip / Alpha Project BO3.zip (Mirror)

Download: Complete Tool AW.zip / Complete Tool AW.zip (Mirror)
Download: G'Henisys_Public_Release.rar (11.98 MB - Genisys update (G'Henisys) for BO2 (2019) HEN CEX DEX ONLY) via kiwi_modz
G'Henisys - Hen Cex Dex
Alpha Project for Black Ops 3 (MP ZM) on PS3 by MrNiato.png

Comments

Sorry im completely new to this site...

I have no idea how to create an new thread... someone help? I have lots of problems :( i wanna play bo3 again.

Only Devs can start new topics, however, if you wish to post something that doesn't already have an ongoing discussion (for example this is one of several BO3 threads) you can post it as a reply and @ mention tag me and I'll move it to a new topic for you.

I have a series of question how to get my ps3 functioning correctly :( reactpsn worked to install bo3, ghosts, and borderlands along with dlc. But then tried to install gta, now rap files do not install with reactpsn or psnpatch, and all previous installed games stopped working. Running 4.81.2 rebug. I wanted to put on some mods for bo3 but i cant even play it anymore.

Sorry if its complete off topic. I have searched plenty of threads and the only response from everyone is that the steps for reactpsn are done in a wrong order. Thats not the case :(

Do you have your "aa" account created (using reactpsn)?
Do you have a user activated (using psnpatch)?

When you enter PSNPatch you have to see a user name (your accont) that's activated, hit L1 (don't recall the hotkeys right now, but to activate the raps) and activate the raps like normal. If you are using reactpsn it's simple. Put the raps on the "exdata" either on your usb or internal hdd, then go the the "aa" account (fake/dummy account) and press X to enter ReactPSN. Think you already know this, but just a recap.

Now i have seen problems with reactpsn, if you find that your version showing on xmb isn't the latest 3.20+, you should reinstall it, or reinstall it either way. Using pkg games to play online isn't the best way. The best is using folder or ISO format. You can be banned when using games activated with reactpsn or psnpatch (that uses one user that's activated). It's safe to play off line pkg's games, but not online. Well, at least it was in the past, dunno how it's now. Maybe it's safe... maybe not!!

Yep, as far as your recap, all games wont work. And now im afraid all the dlc dont work seeing as the games no longer work.

I figured cd copied files are best for online since the server reads yours ps3 using a cd. I have bo2 cd and copied it and works still with no issue, but i also have world at war on cd and after its copied and i try to run it i get the error "code of death" from what i checked online, all games won't start unless i restart the ps3.

I just got into ps3 modding and was using 4.82 ferrox, but after second time using reactpsn and it stopped working, i changed to 4.81.2 rebug and switched it to dex. All pkg games worked still, then i tried again now that its dex to install the new games and it didnt work, then all of a sudden all games stopped working except for bo2 cd copy.

I just rented a bunch of games from a local shop and they all copied/start with no issue :( im baffled and irritated.

I know a good deal about the psp 1/2000 being jailbroke (never owned a 3000 or vita), but the ps3 jailbroke is completely new to my experiences :unsure:

Edit: online is never safe. Its only helpful to use a cd or cd copy and psnpatch/psninja, but still never safe.

@PSXHAX could you start a new thread? I have "tons" of problems/questions and i cant find any helpful information (if at all).

A new thread wouldn't help as most have moved on from PS3 as can be seen by the lack of activity in all of the PS3 sections.

Hopefully someone who still owns a PS3 will see your post and reply to it, or you could try searching google / reddit / wikis etc. ;)

Searching for 2 weeks now all over google and cant find any information other than "your doing it wrong".

One last question.... Whats the easiest was to reflash/format the ps3 back to ofw with all cfw and related files removed?

Guess maybe i'll just redo the whole ps3 for hopes it'll work again... 320g system and after all the games/dlc was installed it went to 150gb, deleted them and now its only 180gb of space. Figure i'll just start it new...

Easiest way? For me is to format the hdd (i do it with a PC) and reinstall CFW. No need to go to OFW @Defdock since you have already patched ROS0/1.
i think that you have some problems with your database or system files. It has to work, without any issues, but again, problems can appear and might be your case.

But if you wanna do a clean install, format the hdd (with the ps3 or externally with your PC using a USB adapter or connecting it to your board with a sata cable, what's the best for you), then reinstall CFW. If you are on DEX install D-REX if you are on CEX go with REX either latest one or the one you are (think you still with 4.81).

Reinstall the apps and go with ReactPSN to activate your PKG's. PSNPatch is good, but you need to activate a account first with PSN (might be enought to download something from PSN, dunno but used to work just that, if not activate your PS3 also with that account, if not already). I use reactpsn the most, cause i only play PKG's games off line.

For DLC's i create a PKG with a edat license (what you see from most downloads as a FIX file (pkg)) or download games with a FIX already for eg. If you wanna go with rap, use ReactPSN with the dummy "aa" account (changing the name to "aa" when you use it, if you wanna activate more games later on).

If you tried already to build database and system files from RECOVERY, and nothing work still, go with the full format or reinstall the cfw and see if it "fixes" your issues.

I was running ferrox 4.82 with no issue, but after 5 games installed and a few dlc reactpsn stopped installing rap files. I ignored it for a while because i was content with what i had, and then irisman disappeared randomly when i booted up the ps3 (havent used any "apps" just straight play games offline the entire time).

Couldnt find any info about it so i "deleted" it from the file system using multiman and then reinstalled it. Switched to 4.81 rebug and changed it to dex. Even then rap files wouldnt install, and soon later again irisman disappeared and then to find all dlc and other games with pkg/rap files stopped working soon after.

Im feeling like i made a huge mistake somehow? :( ive never messed with settings and all of a sudden 1 by 1 everything stopped working... i can only play games i copied from cd, except call of duty WAW.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back