Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 Jailbreaking       Thread starter stooged       Start date Feb 11, 2018 at 7:08 AM       323      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Following the PS4HEN on Android Phone tutorial and my recent PS4HEN on Wifi USB Drive guide, I put together an Android app to host the PlayStation 4 exploit and payloads.

You have to setup a wifi hotspot with your phone/tablet and connect the PS4 to that hotspot or connect the phone/tablet to the same network the PS4 is on.

Then install the app and open it and at the top will be the address you need to connect to with the PS4.

Your device might ask you about installing an application from "unknown sources" this is ok to allow, it just means its not coming from Google Play.

You just select the payload you want to run in the app and then use the PS4 to goto the address that you see in the app.

To change the payload just select it in the app and then use the ps4 to revisit/refresh the address again.

Download: Ps4_Serve_v1_8.apk (1.8 MB - Changes) / PS4_Serve GIT

Spoiler: Depreciated

The payloads used are:
Thanks again @XVortex and a picture of the app:

Android App to Host PS4 Exploit and Payloads by Stooged.png

Comments

Thank you! Great tool!

If you dont mind noob question, if android and tablet are connected to same wifi router, then i can block ps in router, for extra safety. It will be connected to wifi, but with no internet acess, right?

Thanks alot for the apk ... jailbreaking the ps4 is easier more than ever now :D

I have some suggestion @stooged if you don't mind : - the payload just went on immediately after opening the (ip address in the browser) which was surprising to be honest :p,,,

so if can add the app of choosing the payload after opening the exploit that would be amazing and also if you add an option where we can add other payloads and different port so we can send more than one payload that would insane
im not asking you bcz (im happy about this tool that i can send the dumper 1.6v from phone now with one click and change to other payloads and im even dancing now :bananaman:),,,, i know nothing about dev things so if this things are possible that would make this apk more awesome

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back