Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PC Gaming       Thread starter PSXHAX       3      
Status
Not open for further replies.

PSXHAX

Staff Member
Verified
We'll use this thread to share any legit (non-survey BS) Android APK Mod sites, and hopefully someone can help a friend of mine who's trying to get unlimited gold / gems or whatever in Game of Thrones: Conquest as there is no working root for her smartphone yet. :nolove:

I'm aware of sites like luckypatchers.com/download/ and freedomapk.info/download/ to patch installed APK's or spoof cards to buy virtual items but she already tried Lucky Patcher and although it lets her buy items successfully they don't actually increase (probably needs a rooted phone for it to fully function) rendering it useless for that game while Freedom APK won't even run (yes, she reverted the PlayStore updates to stock and disabled PlayProtect, etc) but it nags her to root the phone so meh. :X3:

In the past I've used alphagamers.net (now boards.libre.io) for pre-modded APKs and also the Russian site lenov.ru (usually have to change the game language to English when using theirs) but had no luck on either site for any GOT: Conquest APK Mods. :unsure:

Does anyone else know of any legit sites to check for APK Mods? Feel free to share them with everyone here... if you want you can use SPOILER tags for any secret underground sites if need be and thanks all! :kitty:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back