Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
Announcements       Thread starter Self       15      
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Self the list isn't something we give out, but I can tell you from checking the log it's the PS3 exploit site that is the cause.

It's linked multiple times in the news articles here, so we don't need it in every 3rd post of the forums by those who can't read and follow the OPs.

As for your guide, leave the URL out until it's posted live and then I'll add it in for ya... just use a placeholder like [link] or something where you'd like it to appear. ;)

I don't know if my Atari 400 could be named a console, maybe it's more a Home Computer. Every now and then I use it to play Boulder Dash. :)

From Nintendo I own: SNES, Nintendo 64, Gamecube, Wii, Wii U and the Switch, other ones are XBOX, PS3 and PS4. I still regret that I've sold my Interton 4000 and my Atari 2600 when I was young. At least for the Atari 2600 there are enough emulators but it's another thing to play with the real console, I think :)

All the best,
Calahan

noone else have a 3do? plus n64, ps2, dsxli, gameboy advance sp, psvita, psp, snes, wii and ps4pro
but i love the most my panasonic 3do

Retro consoles like Playstation 1, 2, 3 and 4
Dreamcast one will take backups without mod and the other will play some back ups but not other.

Original Xbox, 360 and Xbox One
Most of the modded as that i really enjoy tinkering with the systems through mod chips and such.

But now you can just play many through emulators, but i just love my modded systems still.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back