Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Jul 3, 2018 at 12:25 AM       37      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Following the previous updates, PlayStation 4 developer @EROOTIIK announced via Twitter that he's updated the mod menu GTA V AP II INTENSE v2 PS4 5.05 payload to support the recent v1.27 update, however, he notes this does not support the US version at this time. :fire:

Download: rock_menu1_27_5_05.bin (177.95 KB) / rock_menu1_27_5_05.bin (Mirror) / rock_menu_1_27_5_05.bin (179.5 KB) / rock_menu_1_27_4_55.bin (179.5 KB) / rock_menu_1_27_4_05.bin (182.02 KB)

To quote from EROOTIIK via NGU on the latest AP II INTENSE v2 GTA V PS4 mod menu changes:

I'm releasing the ap ii intense v2 that I have converted and updated for PS4, only works for 4.05/4.55/5.05 on the US and EU for the version of the game without updates and EU only for the update 1.27.

I will adding PS4's vehicles and weapons in the future, if you want to translate the menu in your language you can download the extracted strings, translate them in the same order without adding a line and send me back the file.

AP II INTENSE v2 PS4
Menu Changelog v1.1:
  • Fixed crash issues in Song Selector
  • Added all PS4 weapons for Give All Weapons option
  • Added all PS4 vehicles in the Vehicle Spawner
  • The menu now displays the PS4 buttons
Menu Changelog v1:
  • Fixed endianness and bits issues
  • Added PS4 songs to the Song Selector
Credits:
  • EROOTIIK: Conversion for PS4 and Update
  • Rock4259: Creator of the menu and help to fix endianness and bits issues on his menu
  • 2much4u: GTA Native Caller source
Grand Theft Auto 5 Mod Menu On 1.27
PS4 5.05/ GTA V on US Game Update 1.27/ Big Thanks to EROOTIIK by GrimDoe
AP II Intense v2 GTA V PS4 Mod Menu Payload Updated by EROOTIIK.jpg

Comments

Has anyone else gotten this to work as a HTML? I've tried bin2html.py and bin2html.exe but neither are working. It just spins. BTW, bin2html as .py and .exe create different index.html files, they are not identical, at least not to windows built in command FC /B. The bin2html.exe is someones C# executable that was linked on this site.

What is the procedure when using bin2js? Just use an index.html file that references the .js?

Anyways, it works when I inject the bin via PS4 PayLoad Sender, but I really want to cache it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back