Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Developer bucanero (Twitter) of the corresponding Apollo Save Tool for PS3 and PKGi PS3 recently announced that an Apollo PS4 Save Tool for the PS4Scene is currently in development on his Github repository with an Apollo Save Tool Beta PS4 PKG available alongside some preliminary details below. 🤩

Download: IV0000-APOL00004_00-APOLLO0000000PS4.pkg (15.1 MB - Apollo Save Tool v1.4.2) / apollo-ps4-main.zip / GIT / Decrypted PS4 Saves Online Database (Web Version) / Apollo Saves: Apollo Save Tool Online Database GIT / apollo-ps4-main.zip (7.3 MB - Changed language from English to Arabic) via master_s9 / apollo-ps3.pkg (Latest Version) / Apollo PS3 GIT / Apollo CLI Tools / Apollo Lib GIT:
Spoiler: Depreciated

<3 He currently runs a blog at Bucanero.com.ar, those who would like to support his ongoing development work can do so via DParrino (Senza Codici) on Patreon or Bucanerodev (Marcelo Parrino) on PayPal and to quote from bucanero on the Apollo Save Tool for PS4 progress thus far:

Apollo PS4 Save Tool in Development by Bucanero 2.jpg Apollo keeps growing! ;) After some time playing around with the open source PS4 ***s, I have completed a rough port of Apollo to the PS4 :D

This still needs a lot of work, so don't ask for a release date.
  • I need to remove a bunch of stuff that won't be available on the PS4 (trophies, ps2 classic stuff, licenses, etc.)
  • Add code to properly mount and unmount PS4 saves
  • Add little-endian support to the game-genie/BSD patching engine
  • Review the GUI and adjust screens, messages, dialogs, etc.
  • Improve overall responsiveness (clean-up the ported code)
  • Lots of testing
For anyone who wants to help:
  • Please collect and share GameGenie / SaveWizard codes and patches for PS4 saves, so we can build a nice patch database for Apollo PS4
  • If you have a jailbroken PS4 and want to test a beta in the future, let me know
Development notes:
  • The code uses Open Orbis *** with a bunch of libraries that I ported (dbglogger, orbis2d, polarssl, libzip)
  • I'll later upload all the OpenOrbis ported libraries to github here: OOSDK_Libraries
  • As usual, Apollo is open-source: Apollo PS4 Github
  • Open Orbis *** is C++ oriented, but since Apollo code was pure C, I ended up mixing stuff from the orbisdev ***. Credits to the open-orbis and orbisdev teams for their work on the PS4.
  • Currently Open Orbis has no 3D support, so without 3D acceleration the screen rendering is really slow... (drawing everything pixel by pixel).
  • I'm doing further tests and checking other options to keep a decent GUI without turning the app slow and unresponsive.
  • If required I might have to trim down the UI and make it more "spartan", so drawing it is faster with less fancy textures, and stuff (probably Berion will be suffering again :D)
Yes, my goal is to achieve the same save-game functionality on PS4 as Apollo has on the PS3. There's a long road ahead, but most of the heavy work is already there. I just need to adjust and tweak for the PS4 platform.

I have been working on branching a new apollo-library, that handles all the save-game patching (game genie/save wizard codes and BSD codes), with support for both little-endian (PS4) and big-endian (PS3) processors (ideally that library could be used in any platform).

I have also adjusted the UI render (now it looks almost like the PS3 screen), but I'm still trying different alternatives, to balance "visuals" and "response speed". I'm still unhappy with the responsiveness.

Apollo PS4 Save Tool in Development by Bucanero 3.jpg Once I get those 2 tasks solved, I'll jump into the pure PS4-native challenge (mounting, editing, and un-mounting ps4 save-games). Now Apollo can properly list PS4 saves.

Here's some additional information from the README.md (WIP): Apollo Save Tool (PS4)

Setup instructions

No special setup is needed. Just download the latest IV0000-APOL00004_00-APOLLO0000000PS4.pkg package and install it on your PlayStation 4. On first run, the application will detect and setup the required user settings.

Data folders

PS4

PS4 Folder
USB saves your files must be placed on /mnt/usbX/PS4/APOLLO/.
HDD saves files will be scanned from the hard disk, based on the current User ID.
Usage

Using the application is simple and straight-forward:
  • Move UP/DOWN to select the save-game file you want to patch, and press :x:. The patch screen will show the available fixes for the file. Select the patches and click Apply.
  • To view the item's details, press :/\:. It will open the context menu on the screen. Press :o: to return to the list.
  • To reload the list, press :[]:.
  • Press L1/L2 or R1/R2 trigger buttons to move pages up or down.
Online Database

The application also provides direct access to the Apollo online database of save-game files for PlayStation 4 games. These usually offer additional features such as completed games that can save you many hours of playing.

Currently, the list of available games and files is limited, but the project aims to add more save-games shared by the community.

Note: Downloaded save files must be resigned using Apollo before loading them in your games.

:note: PS4 Apollo Save Tool Changelog:

Apollo Save Tool v0.5.0 Pre-release
  • First public beta release.
Apollo Save Tool v0.6.0

Added

• Automatic Save-mounting patches for 5.05, 6.72, 7.x, 9.00 (GoldHEN or ps4debug required)
  • Offline Account activation
  • Show Parental security passcode
  • Save Keystone fingerprint dump
Fixed
  • Fixed font rendering issue
Apollo Save Tool v0.7.0

Added

• 9.00 firmware support
  • New Save Wizard codes (thanks to sdragon001)
  • Improved graphics library (SDL2 lib by Cpasjuste)
Fixed
  • Fixed save-mount patches for 9.00 (thanks to ac2pic)
Apollo Save Tool v0.8.0

Added

• Full-HD 1920x1080 UI rendering
  • Enabled animations and screen transitions
  • Import/export Keystone files
Fixed
  • Fixed file attributes when creating .Zips
  • Fixed Online DB links
Misc
  • Project updated to Open Orbis *** v0.5.2
Apollo Save Tool v1.0.0

Added

• Encrypted save-games support
  • Offline Activation with user-defined account IDs (owners.xml)
  • Export ownership data to .xml
Fixed
  • Fixed inner file handling when save-game has sub-folders
  • Fixed SaveWizard write codes
Apollo Save Tool v1.0.1

Fixed

• Fixes Bulk resign and bulk copy from USB
Apollo Save Tool v1.1.0

Added

• New firmware support: 5.07, 7.51
  • Improved save-game listing (game names, saves count)
  • Save-game selection (press Touchpad to select)
    • Copy/Resign selected saves (Bulk Management)
  • Detect if a save couldn't be unmounted
Fixed
  • Fixed Trophy-set listing bug
  • Avoid issue when removing mount patches on exit
Apollo Save Tool v1.2.0

Added

• Local Web server (Download saves as .Zip)
  • RAR, Zip, 7-Zip archive extraction (place files on /data/)
  • 50+ Save Wizard cheat-code files (collected by OfficialAhmed)
  • Custom decryption support
  • Custom checksum support
    • Alien: Isolation
    • Resident Evil Revelations 2 (SHA1)
Fixed
  • Fixed issue when cheat codes couldn't be applied
Apollo Save Tool v1.2.2

Changes

• New Save Wizard codes
  • Custom decryption support
    • Diablo 3
  • Changed background music
  • Removed unused screen settings
Patch Engine
  • Updated Apollo patch engine v0.3.0
  • Improve patch error handling
  • Save Wizard / Game Genie
    • Improve SW code types 9, A
    • Add SW code types 3, 7, B, C, D
  • BSD scripts
    • New commands: copy, endian_swap, msgbox
    • New custom hash: force_crc32, mgspw_checksum
    • Support initial value for add/wadd/dwadd/wsub
    • Fix md5_xor, sha1_xor64 custom hashing
    • Fix little-endian support for decrypters/hashes
Apollo Save Tool v1.3.0

Added

• New Save Wizard codes
  • Add save-game sorting options
    • sort by Name
    • sort by Title ID
  • Add database rebuild tools (thanks Pharaoh2k for DB research and testing)
    • Rebuild app.db
    • Rebuild DLC database addcont.db
    • Fix missing "Delete" option in XMB
  • Add database backup & restore
  • Download Online DB save-games to HDD
  • Load external saves from HDD (/data/fakeusb/)
Changes
  • Updated networking code to libcurl+polarssl (TLS 1.2) (thanks LightningMods for cURL fixes)
  • Improved Pad control handling
DB Rebuild Notes

IMPORTANT

Logging out and logging back in is normally required to see the changes.

EXTERNAL STORAGE

Note that to restore database of your extended storage content (not the internal) all you need to do is:
  1. Go to Settings -> Devices -> USB Storage Devices
  2. Click the listed external storage -> Stop Using This Extended Storage
  3. Select Use This Extended Storage.
This should start scanning it and add the missing content within a few minutes, depending on the size, drive/cable speed and data you have.

Apollo Save Tool v1.3.1

Added

• Show PS4 IP address when running Apollo's Web Server
Fixed
  • Copy SAVEDATA_LIST_PARAM value when resigning param.sfo
    • This fixes an issue when importing save-games from Horizon Zero Dawn, Gran Turismo Sport, Patapon, LocoRoco Remastered, and others.
Misc
Apollo Save Tool v1.4.0

in memory of Luna & Leon ❤️

Added
  • Network Tools
    • URL downloader tool (download http/https/ftp/ftps links)
    • Simple local Web Server (full access to console drives)
    • Disable Web Browser history
  • Hex Editor for save-data files
  • On-screen Keyboard (for text input)
  • Activate offline accounts with user-defined account IDs (on-screen keyboard)
  • Improved internal Web Server (Online DB support)
  • User-defined Online DB URL (Settings)
  • Improved DLC rebuild (read content details from .pkg file)
  • Explicit firmware check when importing encrypted saves
Misc
  • Updated Apollo patch engine v0.4.1
    • Skip search if the pattern was not found
    • Improve code types 9, B, D
    • Add value subtraction support (BSD)
:arrow: Below are some handy PS4 Save-related links for those interested:
:idea: Finally, in related news a work-in-progress PS4 Save Signer PKG from Team Alua with updates via ac2pic was also added to Github recently... if anyone gives it a try let us know in the comments below.

Download: IV0000-BREW00085_00-SAVESIGNER000000.pkg (WIP) (6.31 MB) / GIT

And from the README.md: PS4 Save Signer

WIP socket server

Credits
Cheers to @yyoossk on Twitter for the initial heads-up earlier! 🍻

:arrow: Related Tweets

Apollo PS4 Save Tool in Development by Bucanero.jpg

Comments

you are a blessing to us
i found a way to swap items in AC valhalla with save wizard but i will be very happy if you manage to add the feature of adding codes to game saves or AC valhalla at least

Hi, it is possible with the latest version to use an official save with a fpkg without an official keystone ?

When I try a fpkg, typically an @opoisso893 release with an official keystone (and cusa matching obviously), it works great, but with duplex releases (generally) which i believe don't contain an original keystone, it always told me the save data is corrupted :(

Thanks a lot, that would be amazing to be able to use our old saves again :)

For this you can easily modify your dump files. I used two different CUSA versions and made it for the US region and found out there isn’t much different about them only needed certain files too make it work.

Game saves are tied too there region so all you need too do is modify your eboot.bin and self files if they have it in them then it will use the region you made your game for.

i have 2 games, 1 with original keystone. 2nd without it. I want to copy all saves to the 2nd profile in the console, but with regular copying by lapy explorer I have a corrupted save data error in the game (in the case of a game with an original keystone). for a game without the original keystone the game does not see saves at all.

So i use this program and I do like here in the "usage" section. After then copies patched saves between profiles by lapy explorer and i have corrupted the save data. how to correctly copied save files?

Hello I want to find a way to restore my saves from the original PS4 games or downloaded from the net, for the same game in PKG to recognize, tried for the same region, by ps4 mounter and apollo app, but not work, games in question RDR2 and Witcher 3. can you help me ?

I'm trying to restore Modern Warfare 2019 save just to complete final mission.

And i got the save which has 4 files and i restored it via ftp then opened Apollo and it says corrupt save.

I'm i doing something wrong, do i need to rename the files to get it working ? The save mounter process seems overly complicated. The title id is same as game installed.

I just tried to update my apollo save tool but it failed and then it disappeared completely from my apps folder. Now it fails to install the package on every try. I tried clearing all of my notifications. Any help would be appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back