@CustomHooker (Discord / Twitter) and @DeathRGH (Discord / Twitter) shared a Call of Duty: Ghosts video demonstrating the AppendumPS4 .ELF Host / Off-Host Menu reloading at runtime with help from Matrix on the Engine Text Addresses.
This comes following the previously released Ghosts 1.00 SPRX Modding Menu, IH-Editor PS4 RTM Tool / PRXtoSPRX updates and PS4 Community Trainer v188.8.131.52 with details from the video's description to quote:
Showing off a small menu base that I have been working on. Huge thanks to Custom Hooker for porting the engine text addresses!
AppendumPS4 .ELF Off-Host Menu Reloading at Runtime!!!
For all requests, you can load .elf's/.bin's with my PS4 Loader:
- PS4Loader.rar (111.51 MB)
Download: PS4-CleanELF-master.zip by skiffaw / GIT
To quote from the README.md: Cleaned elf for PS4 supporting c++ and includes imports and utility classes
PlayStation 4 Cleaned ELF
This is a source for building ELF files on the PS4
This is not system version specific, so it will work on 4.05, 4.55, 5.05 etc
How to Use
- C++ Compiler
- Detour Functions (Example of how to do a stub)
- Vector classes and functions
- Imports (Libc, Network, Threads, Notify)
- Socket Printf
- Make sure you have cc1plus installed (sudo apt-get install g++)
- Go to directory with the Makefile on Linux Shell
- type 'make'
- project.elf is your exectuable
- Load with jkpatch or api of your choice
Ghosts 1.00 PS4 Magic Bullet (Shooting Projectiles)