Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
Announcements       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Feb 19, 2016 at 12:11 AM       28      

Should Apple Build a Custom iOS version for the US Government?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
According to CNN, Apple has been ordered to create a backdoor to their iPhone for the FBI to use to examine a phone recovered from the San Bernardino shooters.

In response, Apple CEO Tim Cook published an open letter to customers to get their feedback on what he calls "an overreach by the U.S. government" in attempt to help combat terrorism.

While I personally can't stand Apple (Droid fan here :p) I'm inclined to agree that Apple shouldn't be forced to build an iOS version that bypasses and compromises their security encryption, although in certain cases such as this I can see the U.S. government's point of view as well.

Does anyone else have thoughts on this? Feel free to comment or vote in the Poll :cool:
Apple_Hacking.jpg

Comments

Just let me add little bit here on my own , have u ever notice that ONLY ONE government IN WORLD is trying so bad to make their citizens so safe ? :D , wow they must think ppl are dumb as f**k and we must protect them :D , in reality it's all smoke screen to be able to invigilate all privacy and control all media/data flow (yeah I know it sounds like BIG conspiracy , and who knows maybe it is :p ) , in fact who controls media controls flow of information I personally could not imagine to live in worst country where now days privacy is just fancy word and nothing more and that's all for grater good what a BIG BS ;)

I just want FBI to go away. I don't trust FBI and never will. They are spy on us too.I DONT TRUST THEM BEFORE AND WILL NEVER EVER TRUST THEM AT ALL!

I just want FBI to go away. I don't trust FBI and never will. They are spy on us too.I DONT TRUST THEM BEFORE AND WILL NEVER EVER TRUST THEM AT ALL!
Go watch a government cover up TV show movie or anything that's how far you can trust them. They want to do the world some good they cod start with the trueth but hey who am I to talk I don't live in there shoes

The United States is a country full of all types of people, whom are which both good and evil. People come into the country, sometimes are born here, and cause harm to others just because they don't agree with each other. So the United States formed what you call "the government", but you all are referring to National security agencies such as the FBI. However you should be concerned as all the FBI worries about is the safety of people. Members of any US Government Organization do not wish harm on US Citizens, and we don't abuse US citizens. Yes there are laws are penalties, bit this is in place for everyone's safety because sadly some of us wish harm to others. Don't be afraid of any branches of the United States, because they only want you to live happily and safely in the land of the Free!

The United States is a country full of all types of people, whom are which both good and evil. People come into the country, sometimes are born here, and cause harm to others just because they don't agree with each other. So the United States formed what you call "the government", but you all are referring to National security agencies such as the FBI. However you should be concerned as all the FBI worries about is the safety of people. Members of any US Government Organization do not wish harm on US Citizens, and we don't abuse US citizens. Yes there are laws are penalties, bit this is in place for everyone's safety because sadly some of us wish harm to others. Don't be afraid of any branches of the United States, because they only want you to live happily and safely in the land of the Free!

I'm sorry are u from THIS planet :D , they sniff all over the world trying to spying all ppl they can around the globe putting they fingers everywhere , I'm not saying they should be disbanded just the go to far in this quest for so called "freedom" as freedom=privacy and in this crazy county there is no privacy ;)

I myself use iPhones, understand that the phone was made for special services like the fbi, cia. that is why they and so help apple.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back