Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter RF0oDxM0Dz       Start date Mar 16, 2018 at 8:25 PM       45      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, following the previous release here's my Grand Theft Auto V mod menu for PS4 Firmware 4.55 on jailbroken consoles.

Download: ArabicGuy455V1.bin (1.01 MB) / my_ArabicGuy455V1.bin (1.01 MB) / GTA ArabicGuy Menu.zip (201 KB - includes ArabicGuy100.bin, ArabicGuy127.bin and ArabicGuy132.bin)

For demonstration videos of it in action see my YouTube Channel.

Thanks to 14spauldinga for the confirmation of it working. (y)

GTA V ArabicGuy Menu Overview PS4 4.55
ArabicGuy Updated PS4 4.55 GTA V Mod Menu by RF0oDxM0Dz.jpg

Comments

Thanks for this!

I am self hosting on wifi sd card, is there any alternate way to load bins without netcat or azifs host? (I can test with azif host)

BIN2JS doesn't seem to make working payloads, for this purpose, or perhaps payloads for mod menus (wildemods/menubase/lamance cannot work this way.

If not can a new way be devised, or a HEN+MODMENU.BIN be made all in one?

Many thanks in advance.

@RF0oDxM0Dz

Using Azifs to send payload, there is no notification that it has worked after sending, and no menu opens.... I assume menu to open is R1+L1, do you need original game disc to use this?

Tried with my disc and with a package file installed. Didn't seem to work on either for me unfortunately. Glad someone is working on porting to 4.55 though thanks.

If I try to send after I send Hen it doesn't seem to send the payload through. I sent the payload before HEN and got a notification for it but after I sent HEN and loaded the package file the menu didn't load up. I Will keep tweaking with it for a little see if I can figure something out. In the morning I can reinstall the disc and see if it work with the disc.

Got it to work I used holy grail instead of hen loaded up GTA 5 to make sure the locked package would run. I then fully closed the application and used 4.55 exploit and sent over the menu and got the notification. Started the game again and the menu works perfect so the issue is something with Hen not the menu. Thanks for the port to 4.55

Usual method is BIN LOADER (original specter) > HOLY GRAIL BIN > MODMENU BIN

I wonder if @RF0oDxM0Dz can get the HEN (holy grail) payload in with the mod menu payload to make one self hostable payload JS? Like how lightningmods has update blocker + ftp + hen etc all in one?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back