Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Everyone, following my ArabicGuy 4.55 V1 GTA V Mod Menu and Source Code here is ArabicGuy v1.1 GTA V Mod Menu for PS4 5.05 jailbroken consoles with some demo videos from my YouTube Channel below.

Note: This ModMenu only works for GTAV 1.00 Version.

How to open menu?

L1 + R1

Enjoy :)

Download: ArabicGuy(5.05).zip / GTA ArabicGuy Menu.zip (201 KB - includes ArabicGuy100.bin, ArabicGuy127.bin and ArabicGuy132.bin)

Videos:

Credits:
  • RF0oDxM0Dz
  • D70M
:arrow: Also making rounds on Twitter over the weekend:
Download: SDL2_ORBIS-master.zip / GIT

And from the README.md, to quote: SDL2 for liborbis

What does this do?

This is an unofficial port of SDL2.0 for PlayStation 4 using liborbis. It is ugly and some functionalities are not tested. I have no idea about SDL and the base port have been done in less than 24 hours porting from VITA code so sure you could improve it and make it much better than me or port it for other libraries. No intention from me to maintain it.

You can get a little sample in liborbis repository with video and pad using SDL. Audio is using directly liborbis although i have implemented audio part on SDL i have not tested it, but i left some init method for externals libraries on liborbisAudio to avoid callbacl function and control buffer population with your own hands link, feel free to test it.

Sample link

Credits

Special thanks goes to:
  • xerpi,Cpajuste,rsn8887 and others who made SDL-Vita port without it i could not been done it.
  • Hitodama for his incredible work with ps4sdk.
  • All people involved with liborbis.
  • Of course to the SDL crew for all this stuff.
ArabicGuy v1.1 GTA V Mod Menu for PS4 5.05 Firmware by RF0oDxM0Dz.jpg

Comments

has anyone heard from @RF0oDxM0Dz as he was helping me set up ready to port my 3 menus to ps4 and all of a sudden he disappeared off face of earth.

Can anyone suggest someone that can help me now possibly?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back