PS3 4.80 Firmware update, PlayStation 3 developer arachetous (aka ARCH) has now made available PS3 4.80 Spoof Enabler / Disabler v1.21 for CFW users.
Download: Spoof Enabler-Disabler v1.21 by ARCH.pkg (93.23 MB) / Spoof Enabler-Disabler v1.21 by ARCH.pkg (Mirror)
To quote, roughly translated: SPOOF enabler-disabler 4.80 [latest update is v1.21]
Attention a spoof allows connection to PSN but does not protect the ban should be used as a quencher SYSCALL PSNpatch or another application in addition to the spoof !!!
- add support CFW REBUG REX 4.78.x [only in normal mode/untested]
- add support all CFW's 4.78 CEX standard
- CFW ROGERO 4.46 (compatible Cobra version)
- CFW 4.46.1 Rebug REX in normal mode only !
- All CFW CEX Standard version 4.46 / 4.55 / 4.60 / 4.65 / 4.75 / 4.76 / 4.78
- REBUG 4.65.1 or 4.65.2 REX only in Normal mode !
- REBUG 4.70.1 REX only in Normal mode !
- REBUG 4.75.1 REX only in Normal mode !
- REBUG 4.76.1 REX only in normal mode !
- REBUG 4.78.1 REX only normal mode !
All CFW's COBRA edition not cited in the cfw compatible list (This works for the PSN connection but disables charging COBRA)
Delete your old spoof if you have one installed.
Note: If you have a PS3 that does not restart correctly. No panic, just reinstall your CFW by the recovery mode.
- Download and install the package.
- Launch the application, choose the version of your CFW and then choose to enable or disable the spoof 4.66.
- Then put yes to two successive questions (yes to reboot, yes to Hard reboot).
- Console restarts and ok.