Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS3 Jailbreaking       Thread starter koyi       203      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup. But everytime i change a game from DG to HG if it has a LICDIR it's going to ask me for a disc.

Have you tried creating a LIC.DAT from http://jonnysp.bplaced.net/lic.php ? AFAIK the converter changes the .DAT to an .EDAT file, and that structure is automatically found and deleted by the PS3 firm on 4.81.

My idea is, convert all the game. Download a LIC.DAT file, do your modifs, and you paste the LIC.DAT on the LICDIR. Make sure that no EDAT is present on the LICDIR.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I finally changed the game, I'm gonna test WipEout. CoD Ghosts have 11 GB and my backup have got 81 GB (with all my games...)
Wipeout is only a hundred megabytes if i'm not mistaken.

Have you tried creating a LIC.DAT from http://jonnysp.bplaced.net/lic.php ? AFAIK the converter changes the .DAT to an .EDAT file, and that structure is automatically found and deleted by the PS3 firm on 4.81.

My idea is, convert all the game. Download a LIC.DAT file, do your modifs, and you paste the LIC.DAT on the LICDIR. Make sure that no EDAT is present on the LICDIR.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I finally changed the game, I'm gonna test WipEout. CoD Ghosts have 11 GB and my backup have got 81 GB (with all my games...)
Wipeout is only a hundred megabytes if i'm not mistaken.
I haven't tried the site that you sent yet cause it returns a 404 error (not found). I know that this kind of LIC.DAT generation exists but im not sure if it makes a difference.

I haven't tried the site that you sent yet cause it returns a 404 error (not found). I know that this kind of LIC.DAT generation exists but im not sure if it makes a difference.
Try with KDW Offline LIC.DAT Generator so.

Also, I need help with their explanation (EM) : Rename patch to BCES00664DATA, delete the entire contents of its USRDIR folder, copy all dataXX.psarc to it from the disc. Edit the PARAM.SFO and remove the lines: PS3 System, Parental Lock Level, App Ver and Target Ver. Patch 2.10 (again) with the modified PARAM.SFO (HG and APP Ver 2.51) in the original folder (BCES00664) or in BCES00664GAME + DFEngine.sprx from patch 2.30.

Didn't really understand what does that mean.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back