Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS3 Jailbreaking       Thread starter koyi       203      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey yo. i been wondering about my ps3 running on ofw 4.8, i just updated my gt6 which is disc game. but can i update my DTU games? what the effect to my console?

Thank you for looking my lame question

I need Street Fighter IV [vanilla edition]. I searched in psndl.net/packages did not find it. Tried to Google it, but no clue. I need also to ask about it injecting the game to my super slim PS3 with OFW 4.81.

As far as I know, all I have to do is extracted the game. Paste the update inside the game's folder. Inject the game to the backup. Is that it, or I am missing something

This is my first post here, waiting for a HDD to arrive as I'm planning to upgrade the stock 500GB with a 1TB one, and was curious how much I could mess with my backup, I have my IDPS dumped so, would like to know if it's possible to inject PS1, PS2 and most importantly PSP isos and what exactly do I need to do

On a side note, I have a P3FES and would like to replace it with the undub version, it's possible in OFW to do so?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back