Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS3 Jailbreaking       Thread starter koyi       203      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well i have no idea mate. As for Burnout you should extract the update packages and copy their folders namely "TROPDIR" and "USRDIR" from the updates to the game. Then change the PARAM.SFO of the game to HG game and the App ver to 1.90. And just rename the PS3_GAME folder to BLES00455 and inject that folder to your backup. It should start without any problem after you restore it.

BTW go from 1.70 to 1.80 to 1.90 and if it asks you if you would like to overwrite it click yes.

I used BLUS30040 but i used same process
but is my problem because i changed NPUB to BLUS and ask for renovate license
I'm not sure what backup you used it was probably a pre-prepared one (im not sure if pre-prepared is a real word :D). If nothing else works try to grab a copy of BLES00455 aka the ultimate box version. I got that one to work.

Sidenote: the fact that it has a disc number of 30040 seems to indicate that it was a later release of the game and it probably has the LIC.DAT check.

UPD: Are you sure its BLUS30040? Cause if you google it it comes up with pictures of NASCAR '08. link to a database to prove it.

Turns out NPUB30040 is the PSN version of the game and not the disc version. You would make your life a lot easier if you used the disc version. Just saying.

That is my problem? I used Flow and Mirrors edge in NPxxxxx and i can play

Well i cant download games from PSNStuff or psnDL? I only get games in NPxxxx format

Call of juarez black screen BLES30347 Update 1.01

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back