Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The latest entry to the world of PS4 Backporting comes from developer @RetroGamer74 of RetroGamer Live following his Kill'em All 1.00 PS4 PKG Homebrew Game release via Twitter dubbed AutoBackPort tool for backporting 6.72 to 5.05 game PS4 FPKGs to play on a PS4 Jailbroken Console! :fire:

Download: AutoBackPort_1.11.rar (17.5 MB - includes AutoBackPort.exe)

Spoiler: Depreciated

This follows yesterday's PS4 Backporter v1.1 update and the previously released SELFUtil by Znullptr, PS4 RiPKiT/Modding/Cheat/BackPort Tool and EZ PS4 Downporter tool for Windows.

Here's a brief outline of the instructions from his Tweets below:

1. Select the Dumped 6.72 PKG
2. Select a temp folder for several files extraction
3. Select a folder to build the PKG fix
4. Press button

v0.35 Changelog:

Fixes:

• Check target folders. Remember to use a different folder for each option. Do not use the ROOT folder.
  • Check when copying param.sfo.final file
v0.5 Changelog:
  • Performance improvements.
  • Folders clean when process finishes.
  • Popup showing folder containing final pkg at the end.
  • Other fixes reported.
v0.6 Changelog:
  • Performance Improvements in extraction procedure.
  • Performance Improvements in decrypt and downgrade.
  • Several fixes.
  • Fix to clean completely folders at the end.
v0.7 Changelog:
  • Fixed an issue that was building updates with the Damage Data message in PS4. i.e.: Update 1.51 for Days Gone is successfully built.
v0.8 Changelog:
  • Faster file processing
  • Fixed issue when PKG is missing at the end PKG built result monitored.
  • If error there will be a log.
  • Reduce height window size for ppl with low resolutions.
  • Better folders clean than before
v0.85 Changelog:
  • Fix index out of bounds error included in 0.8 by mistake
  • Fix CE-40745-5 Error
  • EA Patch games special implementation
  • Other incompatibility issues for ppl using Windows 7/8
v0.86 Changelog:
  • Fixed and issue that could make lost a file in the PKG.
Those interested can give it a try and as always feel free to share your results in the comments! (y)

v1.00 Changelog:
  • Faster than ever before
  • New progress bar for PKG Building process
  • Faster PKG creation without Delta
  • Just one folder as destination
  • Autosave & Autoload the last folder used
v1.01 Changelog:
  • Fixed an issue when trying to rebuild the same project two times.
  • Added a group of expert features
  • Expert feature for pausing the process just before the PKG build for adding, replacing, or removing files
v1.02 Changelog:
  • Fix small issue when building update with EA Patch checked
  • Pause check button moved to the right
v1.03 Changelog:
  • Fixed an issue that could extract unnecessary files
  • Added new feature to check if you're using the latest release
v1.04 Changelog:
  • Fixed an issue in the progress bar limit reported by several users.
  • Fixed an issue when moving the final package when repeating the procedure several times
  • Added a file counter in the extraction progress
  • Fixed an issue in expert mode.
v1.05 Changelog:
  • New feature to auto fix NP-32046-5 error
  • AutoBackPort will detect encrypted trophy files and will show you the procedure to fix it.
  • As much automatic as can be.
v1.06 Changelog:
  • Issue CE-40740-5 fixed. (I hope) :) This issue happened when decrypting files if destination folder contained blank spaces.
v1.07 Changelog:
  • Finally we got it. The full fix for the issue CE- 40740-5. Thanks everybody for the feedbacks. A missing line :)
Spoiler: Related Tweets

AutoBackPort 0.7 Successful Days Gone 1.51 Update Built.
EA Patch for PS4 Backups. AutoBackPort by RetroGamer_74
PS4 Hack - Do not use small size backport fix for updates. Why?
AutoBackPort 1.00
AutoBackPort 1.05 NP-32046-5 Built-in error fixer
AutoBackPort 0.3 Tool for Backporting 6.72 to 5.05 PS4 FPKGs by RetroGamer74.jpg

Comments

Probably not the place to ask but, does anyone know of a tool to combine a split Rpkg to a Fpkg?

@jman1990 there is no way, unless you have the passcode to decrypt the split Rpkg. This is also the reason, that we can only dump a game, which is running on the PS4, because than it is decrypted, so no game over FW 7.02 can be dumped

Hi

I downloaded 7 Update files from Orbis, I'm trying to put one by one to back the update from 7.02 to 6.72.

However, the message "Building PKG" appears in the program and the progress bar does not appear, as if the program was locked.

I followed the tutorial video here on the page.

I'm trying to use the Street Fighter V base game (CUSA01200) to apply Patch 3.03 (7.02).

Can someone help me? Am I doing something wrong?

AutoBackport Tool by default Backporting FPKG to 5.50 instead of 5.05. Can anyone tell me whats the reason? I tried 1.07 and 1.08 both versions but no luck

@RetroGamer74
AutoBackPort Tool 1.08 does not detect PS4 running FTP (via AlAzif's host, browser in foreground) while trying to autofix NP-32046-5 (trophy) error. In a popup I enter IP address of PS4, but nothing is happening afterwards (I don't get 'PS4 detected. ...' text next to IP address field and 'Apply Fix' button doesn't get enabled).

Added exception in Windows firewall – didn't help. Tried to connect to FTP via other software (FileZilla/Windows Explorer) – connected successfully.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back