Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 Help       Thread starter icebed       5      
Status
Not open for further replies.

icebed

Contributor
Verified
When I try to make my own back up for blood back up. It just gives me a error at 93%. It also doesn't start at 0%. Starts at 93%. I'm on 9.00 slim. I have tried other patches with the game to. Please let me know if anyone else has this error with a game. Or even if you fixed the error. I have tried multiple ways to try to fix it. but none have worked.

Also to play this game we would need, a modded patch. Like Friday the 13th to allow us past the sign in menu.

Again I have another error, 88. when i try cyber punk i get this error 88. The 93 error is the same also tho. This is the picture.

20211217-161025-1.jpg

Solution
Sometimes extracted fpkg could be the problem. Extract with 7zip instead of winrar and try again. Worked for me in a dream, i had several games (larger fpkg's only) giving me errors trying to install via usb drive to P$4 pro. After looking around here a bit, I found lots of advice.

What worked for me was switching from winrar to 7zip, and also extracting entire fpkg to local hdd first then copying to usb drive to install. Going from winrar directly extracting to usb drive is where i think error occurred for me. Anyway, reformat usb drive, try 7zip, copy from hdd to usb instead of extract directly to hdd, some of that might sort it. Good luck.

Also if you can checksum verify the fpkg somehow so that you know it's complete, that might...
Sometimes extracted fpkg could be the problem. Extract with 7zip instead of winrar and try again. Worked for me in a dream, i had several games (larger fpkg's only) giving me errors trying to install via usb drive to P$4 pro. After looking around here a bit, I found lots of advice.

What worked for me was switching from winrar to 7zip, and also extracting entire fpkg to local hdd first then copying to usb drive to install. Going from winrar directly extracting to usb drive is where i think error occurred for me. Anyway, reformat usb drive, try 7zip, copy from hdd to usb instead of extract directly to hdd, some of that might sort it. Good luck.

Also if you can checksum verify the fpkg somehow so that you know it's complete, that might verify where the actual error is coming from. Hoped it helped. Happy New Year to all!

Also, maybe try to install with settings in goldhen instead of app? added after looking at op again and screenshots.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back