Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last month we saw a Building PS4 v1.76 Payloads Tutorial from him, and today PlayStation 4 Modder @MODDEDWARFARE returns with a guide on his YouTube Channel covering how to backup / decrypt PS4 disc games and run them from the hard drive on 1.76 consoles. <3

From the video's caption, to quote: Backup / Decrypt PS4 Disc Games & Run them from the Hard Drive

How to backup and decrypt your PS4 disc games and run them from the hard drive without the original disc.

You can also use this to backup a game and send it to someone so they can run the game without the disc. This only works on 1.76 PS4's for now.

Download Links:
From MODDED WARFARE on Discord, to quote: A few people were requesting I post the links to my Watch Dogs dump from my latest video. Couldn't post it in the description of the video for obvious reasons but if anyone wants it here's the download.

Interview by MrMario2011 guesting Kiwidog/ParanoidCoder: 36:30 - 59:30 (PS4/PS3 Hacking: 4.05/5.01 & PS3 WebKit+)
Free PS4 Games Tutorial (4.05 Jailbreak)
Cheers to both @ArthurBishop and @dodolover in the PSXHAX Shoutbox for the heads-up on this handy PlayStation 4 tutorial! :beer::beer:
Backup  Decrypt PS4 Disc Games & Run on HDD Guide by Modded Warfare.jpg

Comments

ok that took some hard work trying to copy it because drag drop and paste don't work in virtualbox. ok grab mine from here but copy the link in your firefox in your ubunti

let me know if you got the file and if it worked: syscall.s
sorry, this download link no longer exists :(...give me again

I think this is the link he means, where the asterisks are just add the letters s-d-k without the dashes:

https://github.com/idc/ps4-payload-***

This may be the file also: https://github.com/idc/ps4-payload-***/blob/master/libPS4/source/syscall.s
Code:
.intel_syntax noprefix

.extern __error

#If your assembler complains about the following uncommented line change it to:
#.section .sc_rop,"w"
.section .sc_rop,"wb"
  syscall_rop: .quad 0

.text

.globl syscall
syscall:
	xor rax, rax

.globl syscall_macro
syscall_macro:
	call syscall_rop[rip]
	jb _error
	ret

_error:
  cmp qword ptr __error[rip], 0
  jz _end
  push rax
  call __error[rip]
  pop rcx
  mov [rax], ecx
  movq rax, -1
  movq rdx, -1

_end:
  ret

ok fixed the error of blocking the 501 update downloading from starting the game disc. by connecting ps4 Ethernet cable direct to laptop and laptop connects to router with wifi then share connection but still having the problem of injecting payload using PS4-AIO app on pc

it has default port on the app set 9023 but how do you find the correct port it on?

#If your assembler complains about the following uncommented line change it to:

#.section .sc_rop,"w" (if this dont work)
.section .sc_rop,"wb" (put the pound symbol in front of this line then cntrl+s to save)
example: #.section .sc_rop, "wb" then cntrl+s to save, make

Just change where the pound symbol and it should compile, you can find these lines in main.c

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back