Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last month we saw a Building PS4 v1.76 Payloads Tutorial from him, and today PlayStation 4 Modder @MODDEDWARFARE returns with a guide on his YouTube Channel covering how to backup / decrypt PS4 disc games and run them from the hard drive on 1.76 consoles. <3

From the video's caption, to quote: Backup / Decrypt PS4 Disc Games & Run them from the Hard Drive

How to backup and decrypt your PS4 disc games and run them from the hard drive without the original disc.

You can also use this to backup a game and send it to someone so they can run the game without the disc. This only works on 1.76 PS4's for now.

Download Links:
From MODDED WARFARE on Discord, to quote: A few people were requesting I post the links to my Watch Dogs dump from my latest video. Couldn't post it in the description of the video for obvious reasons but if anyone wants it here's the download.

Interview by MrMario2011 guesting Kiwidog/ParanoidCoder: 36:30 - 59:30 (PS4/PS3 Hacking: 4.05/5.01 & PS3 WebKit+)
Free PS4 Games Tutorial (4.05 Jailbreak)
Cheers to both @ArthurBishop and @dodolover in the PSXHAX Shoutbox for the heads-up on this handy PlayStation 4 tutorial! :beer::beer:
Backup  Decrypt PS4 Disc Games & Run on HDD Guide by Modded Warfare.jpg

Comments

The port number is compiled in the payload source so your ps4 has 9023 when the payload is sent correctly it is best to build you own .bat files to send your payloads because you just double click to send it no aio needed. it is a nice tool and quite fancy cheerZ

I would suggest you try injecting the payload while still on the Web it playground to see if it injects. Also check that no firewall or anti-exploit is blocking it. Other than that you could also try to not have any spaces in the payloads name. Not sure if that would be an issue or not but if so I will fix it in the next PS4-AIO update. Also the port is correct 9023 for .bin payloads.

ok sent payload of the ftp+FTP+Fully-Enabled-Debug-Settings.bin it sent it and gave me the debug setings but still get this error

inject_zps8ivldg7m.png

1) If I enable ftp I use the web kit playground 1 button done

2)If I load a .bin payload I go to playground of your choice no fighting! lol, then I hit
Code execution ......waiting for payload, now go to the app of your choice and inject your load. 8======D :winkytongue:

3) loading a backup
go to power shell and host the elf loader on your PC's web browser
now go to your ps4 web browser and enter the IP you are hosting the loader on

example: 192.168.0.88:5054 if done correctly you should now be in stage 5 syscall on your ps4. I then run ps4 Kernel hooks helper to send the payload S to send L to listen (make sure your sending the correct payload yes there are different .bin payloads usb or hdd depending on where your backups are loading from. if the .bin load was correct you should be able to listen on the port an get a message started successfully, hit the ps button go to playroom and Enjoy!

This was just a recap, trying to help who ever may be missing a step!

Cheers
ohcHIT

Ps can a mod help me out I had a typo in my user name its ohcHIT

thanks for the detail video will try this and see if dumping decrypted files work

ok this works only for playing backups.. for decryption its done different if you watch modedwarfares video so im still stuck till I figure out how to sort the error

ok finally I fixed the error of the ps4-aio I set it to admin and I get no error. only problems was I couldn't make the app smaller to enter the ps4 ip at bottom.

also drag and dropping elf or bin file don't work in admin so had to load ps4 AIO in normal mode drop the file in the box then copy the dir info from the box and rerun app in admin. past the info in box now working this way clicking browse box to direct it to the files make the app freeze in admin mode do any one else get theses errors in admin mode ?

ok first game files dumped cod aw which is a big wooping 71.2gb will winrar it with the decrypted files :)

also where can I send this for others to test it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back