Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last month we saw a Building PS4 v1.76 Payloads Tutorial from him, and today PlayStation 4 Modder @MODDEDWARFARE returns with a guide on his YouTube Channel covering how to backup / decrypt PS4 disc games and run them from the hard drive on 1.76 consoles. <3

From the video's caption, to quote: Backup / Decrypt PS4 Disc Games & Run them from the Hard Drive

How to backup and decrypt your PS4 disc games and run them from the hard drive without the original disc.

You can also use this to backup a game and send it to someone so they can run the game without the disc. This only works on 1.76 PS4's for now.

Download Links:
From MODDED WARFARE on Discord, to quote: A few people were requesting I post the links to my Watch Dogs dump from my latest video. Couldn't post it in the description of the video for obvious reasons but if anyone wants it here's the download.

Interview by MrMario2011 guesting Kiwidog/ParanoidCoder: 36:30 - 59:30 (PS4/PS3 Hacking: 4.05/5.01 & PS3 WebKit+)
Free PS4 Games Tutorial (4.05 Jailbreak)
Cheers to both @ArthurBishop and @dodolover in the PSXHAX Shoutbox for the heads-up on this handy PlayStation 4 tutorial! :beer::beer:
Backup  Decrypt PS4 Disc Games & Run on HDD Guide by Modded Warfare.jpg

Comments

Good news bro. You can give me a try to test, if you want. Thx!

Tomorrow I will receive Killzone Shadow Fall and Rayman Legend and I will try their dump/decrypt....

thanks for the detail video will try this and see if dumping decrypted files work

ok this works only for playing backups.. for decryption its done different if you watch modedwarfares video so im still stuck till I figure out how to sort the error

ok finally I fixed the error of the ps4-aio I set it to admin and I get no error. only problems was I couldn't make the app smaller to enter the ps4 ip at bottom.

also drag and dropping elf or bin file don't work in admin so had to load ps4 AIO in normal mode drop the file in the box then copy the dir info from the box and rerun app in admin. past the info in box now working this way clicking browse box to direct it to the files make the app freeze in admin mode do any one else get theses errors in admin mode ?
That's just another reason I hate Windows 10. They changed the user account control settings so that when you run a program as admin you cannot drag and drop from a non elevated process like Windows explorer to an elevated process, as in a program that's running as administrator.

Really annoying as Windows 7 doesn't have that issue. Although I still don't see why it was being blocked when you weren't running as admin. Maybe you have your user account control settings set too high?

yes but were do I upload the files?
You can try Mega.nz but you must upload them in smaller parts as it wont let you upload a file over a certain size. You can use Mega Sync to upload them faster but you should really test the game backup yourself first to make sure everything works before uploading.

I was thinking this but that's the only game that's 1.76 think the other two crash bandicoot and resident evil 7 need higher firmware for them to run how would I test the cod aw backup ?

yeh im using windows 7 home premum

So you don't have any other disc games that are 1.76 compatible? In which case you might be able to use the playroom method. Just to see if it attempts to run the backup without a CE-XXXX error.

In that case you must have UAC turned up quite high. I would suggest disabling it completely. Like this:

ijA8XTz.png

That should fix the drag and drop issues. However on Windows 10 it doesn't for reasons I mentioned before.

For people who are not sure about setting up the ELF loader locally as It wasn't shown in detail in the video. XexSolutions has a short detailed video on how to set it up.

yeh im using windows 7

thanks will try that also is there a video on how to do the playroom method
I made a video on it a while back:

But remember if the game does run you will run into strange issues like infinite loading screens or being stuck in the menu when using the playroom method. But that's fine as long as it did load initially which shows that the backup is good.

thanks m8 your videos are very good :)

because I had the disc in the ps4 do I have to delete the game from in the xmb ?

can you run theses backups fron a external usb hard drive or this not possible

Normally it's possible you have to test it but it depends on what kernel_hooks you use if it is for USB or for internal hdd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back