Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last month we saw a Building PS4 v1.76 Payloads Tutorial from him, and today PlayStation 4 Modder @MODDEDWARFARE returns with a guide on his YouTube Channel covering how to backup / decrypt PS4 disc games and run them from the hard drive on 1.76 consoles. <3

From the video's caption, to quote: Backup / Decrypt PS4 Disc Games & Run them from the Hard Drive

How to backup and decrypt your PS4 disc games and run them from the hard drive without the original disc.

You can also use this to backup a game and send it to someone so they can run the game without the disc. This only works on 1.76 PS4's for now.

Download Links:
From MODDED WARFARE on Discord, to quote: A few people were requesting I post the links to my Watch Dogs dump from my latest video. Couldn't post it in the description of the video for obvious reasons but if anyone wants it here's the download.

Interview by MrMario2011 guesting Kiwidog/ParanoidCoder: 36:30 - 59:30 (PS4/PS3 Hacking: 4.05/5.01 & PS3 WebKit+)
Free PS4 Games Tutorial (4.05 Jailbreak)
Cheers to both @ArthurBishop and @dodolover in the PSXHAX Shoutbox for the heads-up on this handy PlayStation 4 tutorial! :beer::beer:
Backup  Decrypt PS4 Disc Games & Run on HDD Guide by Modded Warfare.jpg

Comments

Thanks for the tutorial I believe that after this tutorial more games should surface the web now i will try it next weekend i have us watchdogs cusa00021

That would be awesome if so, I'm anxious to get back to focusing more on current-gen PS4 hacking news since lately most has been last-gen PS3 related stuff. :D

Dream come true. Now I can back up my 100 games. Feedback if your back ups are working guys. I will try this on weekend...

I tried downloading back ups of ktof, it got corrupted. My friend downloaded them for me and he got 100mbps net, it got corrupted. Dowloading 40to60gb per game is tricky. Glad we have this already.

Dream come true. Now I can back up my 100 games. Feedback if your back ups are working guys. I will try this on weekend...

I tried downloading back ups of ktof, it got corrupted. My friend downloaded them for me and he got 100mbps net, it got corrupted. Dowloading 40to60gb per game is tricky. Glad we have this already.

i have tested three of four games from KOTF all of them works perfectly and the last one from unlimited group drive club got it working too no corrupted files there is a post here on game running tests check it you might be doing some thing wrong

Thanks for the tutorial I believe that after this tutorial more games should surface the web now i will try it next weekend i have us watchdogs cusa00021

Well that's the plan. I can't upload many games myself due to poor internet speeds but hopefully with more people being able to do this now we might see more games being posted.

Well that's the plan. I can't upload many games myself due to poor internet speeds but hopefully with more people being able to do this now we might see more games being posted.

I know that , you have done enough to the scene with all this tutorials and guides we thank you and all the devs who made these progress and keeping the scene active and alive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back