Game Maker. It's a Breakout-style game it took me about 2 months to make it as I worked on it when I had extra time.
I want to say thanks to my beta testers @Broka, @Sovikos, @PuffinMan, @DEFAULTDNB, @FFTHEWINNER and @koosknlo. They did a great job finding bugs and giving me suggestions on what to add.
I would also like to thank SilicaDevs for the GayMaker Tool used to compile the game and thanks to all the other dev who have made it possible to play homebrew on our PlayStation 4's.
This is some of the stuff the game has:
The game autosaves between levels in case you want to shut it off and come back later to play some more.
- 8 levels
- 3 Different Modes
- Game Saving
- High Score saving
- D-pad or left analogue stick: To move the paddle
- Triangle: To fire the ball at the begin of the level
- X button: To fire your blaster when you have it
- Start button: To pause
- Select button: To exit to the main menu
- On the main menu use the D-pad to change modes and x to start the game.Spoiler
For those of you not lucky enough to have a console that runs Homebrew here is also a windows version. for you to try out.
It also works with a controller look at the ps4 controls to see buttons works with 360 controllers as well.
- Left and Right arrow keys: To move the paddle
- F: To fire the ball at the begin of the level
- Spacebar: To fire your blaster when you have it
- P: To pause
- E: To exit to the main menu
- On the main menu use the up and down arrow keys to change modes and enter to start the game.
As far as I know, all the major bugs have been fixed but if run across one let me know I will see about fixing it. As far as adding more stuff it kinda depends on what it is and how hard it will be to add.
Would be cool to see your high scores have fun everyone.
Here is a short video of the gameplay.