Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Jun 26, 2019 at 2:37 PM       19      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Today @Wastelander121 made available on Twitter a Batman: Arkham Knight Free Roam Mod Menu PS4 PKG Port for videogame modders alongside a demo video of it in action on his YouTube Channel! 🦇

Download: Arkham Knight Free Roam mod V1.rar (22.1 MB - UP1018-CUSA00133_00-DLCSKINBMAASYLUM-A0000-V0100.pkg) / Arkham Knight Freeroam Mod for 135.rar (22.2 MB)

He notes in the comments the Mod Menu is located in the Arkham Episodes, underneath the Story DLCs and be sure to drop by their Mod Users Society Discord Channel as well.

From the video's description:

The mod you've all been asking for! Thanks to Termin, we've finally made it possible to port our free roam mod from PC over to PS4.

In addition to the newly added menu, we have also thrown in the Jokermobile.

Please note: DLC characters cannot be used without first purchasing the DLC they come from.
  • Harley Quinn - Harley Quinn Story Pack
  • Red Hood - Red Hood Story Pack
  • Batgirl - A Matter of Family
  • Wonderland Batman - Season of Infamy
Not having those DLCs will result in the game crashing.

Credits: Original mod created by CapLagRobin, MrJAG, Tchi6 and Wastelander121 Port to PS4 done by Termin and Wastelander121

[PS4] Arkham Knight Free Roam Mod Menu +Jokermobile
Batman Arkham Knight Free Roam Mod Menu PS4 PKG Port.jpg

Comments

@eduloko2 it does not, I had to extract this mod and repackage it to work on 00135, I will offer the file to be added to the post, but as posted it will not work.

Ported to CUSA00135 since i didnt have 00133 in case anyone else needs

Spoiler

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back