Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This morning theflow0's BD-JB: Blu-ray Disc Java Sandbox Escape by Andy Nguyen presentation from the HardWear.io Conference 2022 will go live on HardWear.io's YouTube Channel for everyone that was unable to attend the event and is eager to relive the action! :geek:

The YouTube stream is embedded below, and we still have both a PS4 BD-JB and PS5 BD-JB topic as well as a PS4 BD-JB Partial Reimplementation and PS5 BD-JB Partial Reimplementation discussion ongoing for those interested in participating! 🗣️

BD-JB: Blu-ray Disc Java Sandbox Escape by Andy Nguyen | HardWear.io USA 2022

The King of PlayStation Jailbreaks shared his latest adventure on hacking PS5 ! PS5's AMD CPU supports eXecute memory only (XOM). Watch this amazing talk to experience Andy's (also known as theflow0) journey in PS5 Jailbreak along with live demo.
BD-JB Blu-ray Disc Java Sandbox Escape by Andy Nguyen via HardWear.io.jpg

Comments

We have obtained nothing useful so far, hope that at least something useful comes out of this video otherwise we hyped for nothing and that's not good.

For flow, I bet this hurt his head finding etc etc... for me it blows my mind as I have no idea where to start. Amazing work once again, PS5 hasnt been around that long, but thanks to the PS4 it has helped the PS5 and its coming along real nice! Feels like mild PS3 days :love:

If there were no criminal charges by law, on the ps5 shortly after it came out, we would already have a cfw, and the ps4 the same.

I don't want to ruin a company that lives from this, but since we have paid for the product and thousands of games, Sony at the end of each generation should give out the firmware keys.

Like a contract mobile when the permanence ends, they are obliged to give you the release key.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back