Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Jun 5, 2018 at 12:05 AM       26      
Status
Not open for further replies.
As Microsoft announced earlier today they're buying GitHub for $7.5 billion :eek: PS4 dev balika011 (Twitter) updated his PlayStation 4 ELF loader for IDA Pro 7.0/7.1 repository with BELF v0.1 followed by v0.2 for developers. :geek:

Other recent GitHub PS4 updates worth checking out are PS4API for 5.05 by helloitu which has only been tested thus far on a PS4 Slim CUH-2015A console and PS4 Cheater 1.4.4 forked by ChendoChap to support 5.05 PS4 jailbroken systems. :fire:

While PS4PKGViewer.v1.3-LMAN.rar was recently updated @AluPL also shared an update to Fake PKG Generator 3.12 today with the changes in his post for those interested! (y)

Downloads: PS4API 5.05 GIT / BELF (Latest Release) / belf64.dll / dynlib.xml / BELF GIT / Playstation 4 Cheater 1.4.4 (Latest Release) / PS4_Cheater GIT / Fake PKG Generator 3.12.zip

Download: Draqen-Esp8266-fw505.bin (4.0 MB) / Payloads
Hosting PS4 5.05 Exploit Locally + Adding custom payloads (5.05 Jailbreak)
:arrow: Update: From the README.md file forked by SocraticBliss, to quote: BELF

Download: belf64.dll / GIT

Balika011's PlayStation 4 ELF loader for IDA Pro 7.0/7.1

Special thanks to aerosoul94 for dynlib

His plugin provided a good reference.

Build Requirements/Dependencies:
  • Visual Studio 2017
  • Windows *** 10.0.17134.0
  • Proper Include locations
  • IDA 7.1 ***
DLL Usage Requirements: IDA 7.0+

v0.3 Changelog:
  1. Prettified the output.
  2. Fixed the unresolving NID issue.
  3. ???
  4. Profit
PS4 Cheater - Making a Pointer (Short Tutorial)
BELF PS4 ELF Loader by Balika011 & PS4 Cheater 1.4.4 by ChendoChap.jpg

Comments

thanks for the work. I am currently testing PS4 Cheat for 5.05 (forked version) and I can successfully inject/send the payload however I am unable to refresh the processes and get an error. Anyone else getting this?

@mohammed kaled
Yes the devs said There would not Work for higher fw as 5.05

If anybody have a kex for higher fw you will see that on mainpaige, but the chance is minimal i think.

You know about ps3? The last fw was the 3.55 that was hackable

@3Y0W1N use al azif to inject mira then inject it again and wait for it to say "awaiting payload" then start ps4 cheater 1.4.4 and select 5.05 and put your ip and send payload
Done

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back