Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge on Discord to access private areas with the latest PS4 FPKGs.
Category PS4 News       Thread starter LightningMods       Start date Jan 26, 2017 at 1:42 AM       2,826       2            
Today shadowdra126 posted on Reddit that Bethesda confirmed sci-fi horror game Prey will be released on May 5, 2017 for PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC platforms with some gameplay trailer videos below! :alien:

To quote: According to this weeks GameStop ad, the game will be coming out in May. It also mentioned the first pre-order bonus.

Prey Pre-Order PS4 Bonus

Pre-order Prey now to receive the exclusive Cosmonaut Shotgun Pack!

Pre-order Prey to receive the exclusive Cosmonaut Shotgun Pack, which includes the Yu family's heirloom Margrave shotgun and tools to fight threats aboard Talos I: 3 Neuromods you can spend to acquire new abilities, 2 Medkits, a Fabrication plan to create Shotgun Ammo, a starter kit for building tools and weapons, and a unique upgrade to help you preserve your limited resources.

Prey – Official Gameplay Trailer
Prey – Gameplay Trailer #2 (5 months after the first)
Bethesda Reveals Prey Release Date of May 5th, PS4 Trailer Videos.jpg

Comments

PSXHAX

Staff Member
Verified
Cheers for the news @LightningMods, not a huge fan of horror games myself but I know many people are... if I want the crap scared outta me I'll just turn on the news. :-D

PS: I did get the crap scared outta me today actually, got an unexpected LOUD KNOCKING on the door... luckily it turned out to just be a bible thumper so I yelled out "Jesus Christ!" and sent them on their way. :angel:

Recent Articles
Is It, or Isn't? A PS4 Homebrew Game PKG Written in C++ by NKrapivin
Is it, or isn't? is indeed the latest PS4 homebrew game PKG written in C++ by @nkrapivindev (Nikita Krapivin on Twitter) for use on hacked aka Jailbroken PS4 Consoles. 😻 Download...
DualSense PS5 Controller on Windows via DS4Windows & DualSense Windows
Since the guide on How To Set Up a DualSense PS5 Controller on PC via Bluetooth or USB we have two more ways to get a DualSense PS5 Controller with Updatable Software running on Windows, the first...
The PS5 Scene Gets First PlayStation 5 Game Dumps by BigBlueBox!
We've seen official PS5 PKGs, raw PS5 Game RiPs, some more PS5 Game Images and today PlayStation 5 Scene release group BigBlueBox made available the first PS5 Game Dumps for those who enjoy...
PlayStation Black Friday 2020 is Live with Deals on Games & Subscriptions
Last week we shared some Black Friday 2020 Ad Scans, and this weekend Sony put live their PlayStation Black Friday 2020 featuring unmissable deals on PlayStation games including The Last of Us...