Category Random Stuff       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Nov 12, 2018 at 12:04 AM       3,384       0            
Status
Not open for further replies.
As we've done for 2016 and 2017, here are direct links to the Black Friday 2018 online ad scans courtesy of BFAds.net featuring deals on the latest video games and consoles (including a PS4 Slim 1TB Spider-Man bundle for $199), electronics devices, toys and more!

This year Walmart is offering $50 Google Play gift cards for $45, so I may snag a few of those as gifts for the Game of Thrones: Conquest addicts on my holiday shopping list trying to get their dragon to level 20. :santa:

:note: :question: What's everyone planning to grab this holiday season for yourself or to put under the tree? :tree: Let us know in the comments below!
Black Friday 2018 Ad Scans Featuring Video Game Deals and More!.jpg

Comments

Status
Status
Recent Articles
Sony PlayStation 4 & PS VR Last-Minute Holiday Deals at PSDirect.com
Following the launch of their online store, today Sony shared some last-minute holiday deals for PlayStation fans featuring savings on PS4, PS VR, select titles and more at their PSDirect.com...
Microsoft Xbox Series X Coming Holiday 2020, Power Your Dreams!
Formerly known under the codename Project Scarlett, today Microsoft officially announced their Xbox Series X next-generation console at The Game Awards scheduled to launch alongside Sony's...
Godfall PS5 Reveal Trailer, Bring on the Next-Gen PlayStation 5 Scene!
Like many when first seeing this, I did a double take to make sure my eyes were really seeing a PS5 game trailer... lo and behold it actually is a PlayStation 5 game trailer for the upcoming...
Latest PSN Flash Sale Offers Up to Half Off The Game Awards Nominees
Sony's latest PlayStation Store Flash Sale is here offering up to 50% off select PSN titles including both past and present nominees and winners of The Game Awards featuring A Plague Tale...