Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 News       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Nov 14, 2019 at 6:57 AM       8      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Keeping tradition as we've done in 2016, 2017 and 2018 here are some direct links to the Black Friday 2019 online ad scans courtesy of BFAds.net featuring deals on the latest video games and consoles (including a PS4 Slim Bundle with 3 Games or PS VR Bundle with 5 Games for $199), electronics devices, toys and more! šŸŽ
:note: :question: What's everyone planning to grab this holiday season for yourself or to put under the tree? :tree: Let us know in the comments below! šŸ¤—
Black Friday 2019 Ad Scans Featuring Video Game Deals and More!.jpg

Comments

I don't see any video game stuff in the Kmart ad scan. šŸ¤” There is nothing I want for any of the new consoles that really interest me. There is a couple of new 8-bit NES games I want Micro Mages and Project Blue. :)

Good point @jwooh, I'll remember that come next year when we do them and exclude Kmart (I left Sears off also, as they didn't have anything relevant like they did years ago when they sold PS3's etc).

I'd love to get a Samsung View 2 2019 64GB for my friend who plays a ton of Android games, but at $739.99 it's a bit steep even though she'd absolutely adore it. šŸ„°

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back