Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 News       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Nov 22, 2021 at 9:43 AM       10      
Status
Not open for further replies.

Comments

Just a few weeks ago I got a spare truck key made for around $2 at Lowes. The only downside is it was an identical copy of the original with the thick plastic coating on the handle to make turning the key easier.

Normally that would be a good thing, but I wanted to keep it in my wallet without the extra bulge so melted it off with a plumbing torch. 🔥

At least now I won't get locked out again... it happened right when I ran in to pick up Chinese food, I'd have sh!t myself if my fortune cookie said something to do with keys or locks. 😲

I dont normally take the keys out of the ignition unless I am in town. I should of had a spare made to late now. I can change the switch out its just a pain and takes time.

I got a Nissan pathfinder my mom lost the keys for one time and it cost me $500 bucks for someone to come make me one it has a key fob.

A ps5 would also be nice but I doubt I will see any for sale at local stores.

I snagged a limited edition Roku LE (Black Friday deal that lasts until they're sold out) for $15 at Walmart, which is similar to the Roku Express that also dropped from $29 to $19 as part of their 'Cyber Deals' promotion this year. :kitty:

My local Walmart seems to be getting some consoles now they had a few xbox series s the other day. So maybe they will be getting some ps5 consoles soon as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back