Category PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Jan 16, 2018 at 6:55 PM       12,837       12            
Following his previous guides, today PlayStation 4 modder @XeXSolutions shared a new Black Ops 3 Mods demo video on a PS4 4.05 exploited console via his YouTube Channel used in upcoming mods for the PS4-AIO RTE Tool. :D

This comes following the update earlier today from @flatz on Twitter with news of PS4 4.05 homebrew coming soon and a Test Application Hello world, PS4! picture courtesy of VVildCard777 via notzecoxao. (y)

Black Ops 3 Mods For PS4 4.05 Firmware

Song Used:
  • Disfigure - Blank (HYLO REMIX)
  • Far Out - Chains (feat. Alina Renae)
Be sure to follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/XeXSolutions
Join my Discord Server: https://discordapp.com/invite/ecp4CGs
Contact me on Skype: xex.solutions

For an awesome modding community join XPGameSaves.com.

More videos on there way...
Black Ops 3 PS4 Mods (4.05 Jailbreak) via MODDEDWARFARE
Black Ops 3 Mods for PS4 4.05 Firmware Demo by XeXSolutions.jpg

:idea: Reminder: Those without a Verified Badge yet on Discord to access the private areas we recommend Joining Us! Why? The waiting process takes a week for new Members, and there's a lot we're unable to share on public forums including the latest PS4 PKG Games. 🏴‍☠️

Comments

hishamage

Contributor
only if there was a way to spoof lol - at the same time we don't want the same thing that happened to mw2 on ps3 to happen to games on ps4 lol

offLife

I miss geohot
Contributor
only if there was a way to spoof lol - at the same time we don't want the same thing that happened to mw2 on ps3 to happen to games on ps4 lol
We need a PSN spoof.. I want those days back man. Not many people are on 4.05 anyways. With ps3 3.55 it was the latest version. Now it’s a year old version. Way less people will be cheating

bnm1

Contributor
I agree multiplayer on PS3 was ruined because of mod menus. Especially on Call of Duty I got deranked everyday. It ruins everything. I like Homebrew and single player mods but not multiplayer.

Recent Articles
The Last of Us Part II via Sony's State of Play & More PS4 Videos!
Since announcing The Last of Us Part 2 Limited Edition PS4 Pro Bundle, Naughty Dog VP and Director Neil Druckmann shared a special preview of The Last of Us Part II during Sony's State of Play...
PS4 System Software / Firmware 7.51 is Now Live, Don't Update!
Proceeding their 7.50 PS4 OFW today Sony pushed live yet another PS4 System Software / Firmware 7.51 stability update... making the PlayStation 4 the most stable video game console to date...
PlayStation Store Double Discounts PSN Promotion Begins Today
Starting today through June 10th, PlayStation Plus members can save more during Sony's latest PlayStation Store Double Discounts promotional PSN sale on PS4 titles including Assassin's Creed...
Friday The 13th: The Game PS4 5.05 RTM Trainer by GrimDoe
Happy Late Memorial Day ! The maniac behind the mask is back, to seek his revengeance onto all those that gets in his way, on his massacre killing spree. 😱 On my previous release back in October...