Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Jan 16, 2018 at 6:55 PM       12      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Following his previous guides, today PlayStation 4 modder @XeXSolutions shared a new Black Ops 3 Mods demo video on a PS4 4.05 exploited console via his YouTube Channel used in upcoming mods for the PS4-AIO RTE Tool. :D

This comes following the update earlier today from @flatz on Twitter with news of PS4 4.05 homebrew coming soon and a Test Application Hello world, PS4! picture courtesy of VVildCard777 via notzecoxao. (y)

Black Ops 3 Mods For PS4 4.05 Firmware

Song Used:
  • Disfigure - Blank (HYLO REMIX)
  • Far Out - Chains (feat. Alina Renae)
Be sure to follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/XeXSolutions
Join my Discord Server: https://discordapp.com/invite/ecp4CGs
Contact me on Skype: xex.solutions

For an awesome modding community join XPGameSaves.com.

More videos on there way...
Black Ops 3 PS4 Mods (4.05 Jailbreak) via MODDEDWARFARE
Black Ops 3 Mods for PS4 4.05 Firmware Demo by XeXSolutions.jpg

Comments

only if there was a way to spoof lol - at the same time we don't want the same thing that happened to mw2 on ps3 to happen to games on ps4 lol

only if there was a way to spoof lol - at the same time we don't want the same thing that happened to mw2 on ps3 to happen to games on ps4 lol

We need a PSN spoof.. I want those days back man. Not many people are on 4.05 anyways. With ps3 3.55 it was the latest version. Now it’s a year old version. Way less people will be cheating

I agree multiplayer on PS3 was ruined because of mod menus. Especially on Call of Duty I got deranked everyday. It ruins everything. I like Homebrew and single player mods but not multiplayer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back