Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Aug 1, 2018 at 12:02 AM       35      
Status
Not open for further replies.
A few weeks back we saw a PS4 HDD 5.05 Guide from @MODDEDWARFARE, and today he's back via Twitter with a fresh PlayStation 4 video covering how to play Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 online on a 5.05 PS4 jailbroken console without PSN. :D

Congrats to @MODDEDWARFARE for passing 100,000 subscribers on his YouTube Channel recently as well!! :love:

From the video's caption, to quote: This handy method allows your PS4 to play Black Ops 3 online with other players without PSN on 5.05.

Need help port forwarding? https://portforward.com/router.htm

How to play Black Ops 3 Online on a 5.05 PS4
How To Play Online With Other Jailbroken PS4s by Andrew Marques
PS4 Black Ops 3 Online LAN Jailbreak Tutorial by Andrew Marques
Black Ops 3 Online on PS4 5.05 Firmware Video by MODDEDWARFARE.jpg

Comments

Why can't you use your regular VPN, or Hamachi or ...

What's special about this and why can't the PS4 do this native? Does it have a ping limit like the Xbox 360 had or what...

I do not care about online and never was. I will never use the online at all. Not my things. I love the ending and thats about it.

Only one I dont mind online is Street Fighter IV and V.

For those that don't understand, this does not allow you to play online with nonjailbroken ps4s.

What they are doing is taking advantage of games that have a multiplayer LAN option. What the LAN option does is allow all ps4s on the same WIFI connection (or wired connection) at a home to connect to each other. It's only local and does not connect to other people around the world via the internet.

What they are doing here is using the LAN option but they are using a method to make it connect through the internet so you don't have to be on the same connection in the same house. This is a completely different network from PSN so you won't see anyone but other people using the same method on their hacked ps4s.

It works be better if we could just use xlink Kai instead for all LAN compatible games.

I have 1 problem and 1 problem alone... legit copy of black ops 3... I looked at information for the game and it says update 1.27 x-x like how??? I'm on fw 5.05 with cod:bo3 update of 1.27

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back