Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge on Discord to access private areas with the latest PS4 FPKGs.
Category PC Gaming       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date May 14, 2017 at 11:45 PM       3,350       2            
Following the CoD: Black Ops II Mod, CoD: Black Ops III Mod and his PSN API today developer @Tustin shared a Black Ops III PC Mod Tools demo showcasing Zombie Powerups in Multiplayer Mod on his YouTube Channel. :thumbup:

From the video's caption, to quote: Black Ops III Mod Tools - Zombie Powerups in Multiplayer Mod

This is a mod I started making back in October but got bored of the mod tools and hadn't touched it again until just a few days ago.

I fixed quite a few bugs and made it stable enough to showcase it. Keep in mind that my end goal isn't to always spawn a powerup each time someone dies; I just did that for testing purposes.

Right now, these are the current powerups:
  • Max Ammo
  • Insta-Kill
  • Nuke
  • Death Machine
  • Free Perk
Black Ops III PC Mod Tools Zombie Powerups in Multiplayer Mod.jpg

Comments

bonusball

If I Can Help You I Will
Contributor
so if i was to use this would it be a insta ban or would it take a certain amount of time and users using it to increase the ban chance?

Recent Articles
Is It, or Isn't? A PS4 Homebrew Game PKG Written in C++ by NKrapivin
Is it, or isn't? is indeed the latest PS4 homebrew game PKG written in C++ by @nkrapivindev (Nikita Krapivin on Twitter) for use on hacked aka Jailbroken PS4 Consoles. šŸ˜» Download...
DualSense PS5 Controller on Windows via DS4Windows & DualSense Windows
Since the guide on How To Set Up a DualSense PS5 Controller on PC via Bluetooth or USB we have two more ways to get a DualSense PS5 Controller with Updatable Software running on Windows, the first...
The PS5 Scene Gets First PlayStation 5 Game Dumps by BigBlueBox!
We've seen official PS5 PKGs, raw PS5 Game RiPs, some more PS5 Game Images and today PlayStation 5 Scene release group BigBlueBox made available the first PS5 Game Dumps for those who enjoy...
PlayStation Black Friday 2020 is Live with Deals on Games & Subscriptions
Last week we shared some Black Friday 2020 Ad Scans, and this weekend Sony put live their PlayStation Black Friday 2020 featuring unmissable deals on PlayStation games including The Last of Us...