Category PC Gaming       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date May 14, 2017 at 11:45 PM       2,728       2            
Following the CoD: Black Ops II Mod, CoD: Black Ops III Mod and his PSN API today developer @Tustin shared a Black Ops III PC Mod Tools demo showcasing Zombie Powerups in Multiplayer Mod on his YouTube Channel. :thumbup:

From the video's caption, to quote: Black Ops III Mod Tools - Zombie Powerups in Multiplayer Mod

This is a mod I started making back in October but got bored of the mod tools and hadn't touched it again until just a few days ago.

I fixed quite a few bugs and made it stable enough to showcase it. Keep in mind that my end goal isn't to always spawn a powerup each time someone dies; I just did that for testing purposes.

Right now, these are the current powerups:
  • Max Ammo
  • Insta-Kill
  • Nuke
  • Death Machine
  • Free Perk
Black Ops III PC Mod Tools Zombie Powerups in Multiplayer Mod.jpg

Comments

bonusball

If I Can Help You I Will
Contributor
so if i was to use this would it be a insta ban or would it take a certain amount of time and users using it to increase the ban chance?

Recent Articles
Action-RPG Oninaki Joins New PlayStation 4 Games Next Week
Next week Tokyo RPG Factory's latest action-RPG Oninaki hits PlayStation 4 on August 22nd casting you as a Watcher, tasked with helping usher the souls of the departed into their next life. šŸ—¼...
Electric Purple, Red Camouflage, Titanium Blue & Rose Gold DS4 Controllers!
Earlier this year we saw an Alpine Green DualShock 4 PS4 Controller, and now Sony announced their latest batch of DualShock 4 PS4 Controllers will include Electric Purple, Red Camouflage, Titanium...
Iconit: PS4 Tool to Change PlayStation 4 Game Icons by OfficialAhmed
Following his PS4HEN Trophy Calculator release, developer OfficialAhmed shared Iconit v1.00 on Twitter today, which allows jailbroken console owners with PS4 HEN to change PlayStation 4 game icons...
PC Building Simulator for PlayStation 4 Arrives, PS4 Launch Trailer
While it can't compare to Origin PC's Big O, today The Irregular Corporation officially launched their PC Building Simulator for PS4 consoles providing users an inexpensive way to repair, test and...