Category PC Gaming       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date May 14, 2017 at 11:45 PM       2,568       2            
Following the CoD: Black Ops II Mod, CoD: Black Ops III Mod and his PSN API today developer @Tustin shared a Black Ops III PC Mod Tools demo showcasing Zombie Powerups in Multiplayer Mod on his YouTube Channel. :thumbup:

From the video's caption, to quote: Black Ops III Mod Tools - Zombie Powerups in Multiplayer Mod

This is a mod I started making back in October but got bored of the mod tools and hadn't touched it again until just a few days ago.

I fixed quite a few bugs and made it stable enough to showcase it. Keep in mind that my end goal isn't to always spawn a powerup each time someone dies; I just did that for testing purposes.

Right now, these are the current powerups:
  • Max Ammo
  • Insta-Kill
  • Nuke
  • Death Machine
  • Free Perk
Black Ops III PC Mod Tools Zombie Powerups in Multiplayer Mod.jpg

Comments

bonusball

If I Can Help You I Will
Contributor
so if i was to use this would it be a insta ban or would it take a certain amount of time and users using it to increase the ban chance?

Recent Articles
Some of the PlayStation 4 E3 2019 PS4 Trailer Videos!
We've seen a Watch Dogs: Legion PS4, Marvel Avengers: A-Day PS4 and some Final Fantasy VIII Remastered & Final Fantasy VII Remake PS4 videos from E3 2019, and below are several more PlayStation 4...
Crash Team Racing: Nitro-Fueled Races to PS4 Next Week
CTR racers on your mark, get set, go... as Crash Team Racing: Nitro-Fueled speeds onto PlayStation 4 next week. šŸŽ šŸ Get ready to go fur-throttle in the fully-remastered and revved up to the max...
TurboGrafx-16 Mini, PC Engine Mini & PC Engine CoreGrafx Mini by Konami
A few months back we covered the Sega Genesis Mini reveal, and during E3 2019 Konami announced a TurboGrafx-16 Mini, PC Engine Mini and PC Engine CoreGrafx Mini on their official site for...
PS4 Firmware / System Software 6.80 Preview Program PUP and Features
As reported earlier this month, since their recent 6.71 PS4 OFW Update those enrolled in Sony's PlayStation Preview Program can now download and install the PS4 Firmware / System Software 6.80...