Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS3 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter Blade       Start date Feb 13, 2017 at 9:12 PM       25      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Following my Splinter Cell: Blacklist PS3 OFW BD Mirror FIX Guide I have another thing to share... I wrote a little Windows script called BladeMenu which is a simple batch script to toggle between "preconfigured Static IP & DNS" and "Dynamically" followed by Version 2 linked below.

Download: Blade_PS3_Menu_clean.rar / Blade_PS3_Menu_admin.rar / BladeMenu Version 2

Purpose: With this settings and a direct LAN connection between PC & PS3, you can get full speed with FTP-transfer. There is a small brainfart goin on up there, because I'm getting speeds over 15MB/s and to my knowledge the PS3's ethernetport is a 100MBit port resulting in a 12,5MB/s transfer rate, but hey better too fast than too slow :p

Never the less: its a hassle to switch between those settings every time - manually. Thats why I wrote the script including instructions for PS3 incase one forgets ^^:

blademenu.png

blademenu2.png

Version 2
blademenuv2_1.png

blademenuv2_2.png

There are two versions of my script:

1) Clean one: Need to be run as admin (i.e. with a shortcut)
2) Admin: Ask for admin itself (the first 20 lines of code are NOT mine, they ask for admin)

You need to modify the name to YOUR connection name:

Clean-Script: line 3
Admin-Script: line 23

Code:
SET lanname=LAN-Verbindung
BladeMenu PS3 PC Toggle Windows Static IP DNS Script by Blade.jpg

Comments

that NOT going to work for most people as the default gateway and the ips start with 10.x which is ONLY AT&T and everybody elses ip(s) start with 192.168.1.XXX NOT 10.X

that NOT going to work for most people as the default gateway and the ips start with 10.x which is ONLY AT&T and everybody elses ip(s) start with 192.168.1.XXX NOT 10.X
This is for temporary setting the PC-IP to the static PS3-optimized range.. so the 10.x.x.x is only for direct ps3 connection.

On going back it gets reset to dynamic and will aquire an IP automatically

Ofc you need to switch the LAN cable... from PC-Router to PC-PS3. This script only saves you the time not to fill out all static values everytime you need to transfer to ps3...

Hope my broken english is sufficient...

Cheers
Blade

P.S.: The idea is based on this tut. Check the link for more infos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back