Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

EN: Little program for convert your files Wav/MP3 To At9/At3 and At9/At3 To Wav/Mp3 nothing special you must have .NET framework 4.5 installed and the files to be converted must be in the same directory as the application.

The At9&At3 format are used by Sony on PS Vita, PSP and PS3 especially for the sounds of themes.

At9&At3_Converter allows you to convert these sound files to other formats

FR: Petit programme pour convertir vos fichiers Wav/MP3 en at9/at3 et at9/at3 en wav/MP3 rien d'extraordinaire. Il faudra .NET framework 4.5 d'installer et les fichiers à convertir doivent être dans le même répertoire que l'application.

Le format At9&At3 sont utilisé par Sony sur la PS Vita, La PSP et la PS3 notamment pour les sons des thèmes.

At9&At3_Converter vous permet de convertir ces fichiers sonores vers d'autres formats

BMK AT9 & AT3 Converter v2 for PS3  PSP  PS Vita by BenMitnick.png

ChangeLog V1.0
  • Wav To At9
  • At9 To Wav
ChangeLog V1.1
  • Add MP3 To at9
  • Add at9 To MP3
  • Add Drag&Drop
  • Add Notifications
  • UI Reformated
ChangeLog V2
  • Add Support for at3
  • Add ToolTips
  • Add Some verifications
  • Code Cleaned
  • UI Improved
ChangeLog V2.1
  • Add Support 48000kHz For At3tool
  • Add Management Space in File
  • Remove Browser Button
  • Add Management of error messages
Download V2.1: at9&at3_Converter_V2.1.zip / AT9_AT3_Converter_V2.2.zip

Enjoy

Comments

It just gives me an error. I am trying to convert my .MP3 to .AT3, but I get an error. After that it converts the .MP3 to a .WAV that is only 1kb and trying to convert the .WAV to .AT3 just ends me up with a 0kb .AT3 file.

It just gives me an error. I am trying to convert my .MP3 to .AT3, but I get an error. After that it converts the .MP3 to a .WAV that is only 1kb and trying to convert the .WAV to .AT3 just ends me up with a 0kb .AT3 file.

send me your error message to MP

Cheers @BenMitnicK, this is a great DIY alternative to the ongoing service thread (y)

with pleasure :)
I no longer get the error. When I try to turn the .MP3 into a .AT3 it creates the WAV, but not the AT3.

Ok I'll watch this

@SckEE I upload new version of my app just code added sorry for the inconvenience.

AT9tool support 44100 and 48000 but
AT3tool just 48000 and some MP3 file encoding with 44100

Download the new version with the same link and test it and do not forget to inform me it's ok or not :)

with pleasure :)

Ok I'll watch this

@SckEE I upload new version of my app just code added sorry for the inconvenience.

AT9tool support 44100 and 48000 but
AT3tool just 48000 and some MP3 file encoding with 44100

Download the new version with the same link and test it and do not forget to inform me it's ok or not :)

Same problem. It makes a .WAV from the MP3 when it asks to delete the .WAV it doesn't matter which option I click no .AT3 is created. Also if I try to convert the .WAV that was originally created it just won't work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back