Category PS3 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter MrNiato       Start date Apr 18, 2017 at 9:38 AM       9,390       1            
Hi guys after a few months without download link I have finally reupload both my mod menu for Black Ops III Spectre Engine & SkyFall with video demos from my YouTube Channel below.

They are only compatible with DEX system !
SkyFall is for Zombie.
Spectre Engine is for Multiplayer.

Videos:
Downloads:

SkyFall: [BO3] SkyFall Mod Menu for Zombie v1.8 [Official Files].rar (5.0 MB)

Spectre Engine: [BO3] Spectre Engine v1.0 [Official Files] - Indie & MrNiato.rar (5.0 MB)

Informations thread:

https://www.mrniato.psxhackingnews.net/skyfall.html
https://www.mrniato.psxhackingnews.net/spectre.html

Thanks.​
BO3  PS3 SkyFall & Spectre Engine SPRX Mod Menus by MrNiato.jpg

Comments

PSXHAX

Staff Member
Contributor
Verified
Great to see ya back @MrNiato, and nice updates to your site design also (y)

I see your Twitter every day still, a lot of it is in French and I can't speak French so I don't post much... but anything you want to post here of your work I will mainpage and Tweet about also. <3

If you ever add a block on your blog that displays the Affiliate links on all the article pages like we have here (versus a single page with them that doesn't get as much visibility) I'd be happy to exchange links with you.

Recent Articles
Red Dead Redemption 2 Modding Demos by RDR2 Modder JediJosh920
Following the Spider-Man PS4 Models & Textures Tool and IG PS4 Modding Tools, this weekend RDR2 modder @jedijosh920 (Web site / Twitter) shared on his YouTube Channel some demonstration videos of...
Action-RPG Oninaki Joins New PlayStation 4 Games Next Week
Next week Tokyo RPG Factory's latest action-RPG Oninaki hits PlayStation 4 on August 22nd casting you as a Watcher, tasked with helping usher the souls of the departed into their next life. šŸ—¼...
Electric Purple, Red Camouflage, Titanium Blue & Rose Gold DS4 Controllers!
Earlier this year we saw an Alpine Green DualShock 4 PS4 Controller, and now Sony announced their latest batch of DualShock 4 PS4 Controllers will include Electric Purple, Red Camouflage, Titanium...
Iconit: PS4 Tool to Change PlayStation 4 Game Icons by OfficialAhmed
Following his PS4HEN Trophy Calculator release, developer OfficialAhmed shared Iconit v1.00 on Twitter today, which allows jailbroken console owners with PS4 HEN to change PlayStation 4 game icons...