Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date May 1, 2022 at 1:16 PM       7      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Following the Apollo Save Tool for PS4 updates, this weekend PlayStation 4 Scene developer bucanero shared via Twitter a Borderlands 3 PS4 Custom Save Game Decrypter Tool including a Currency dropper profile save, Eridium dropper profile save and Customization bank profile save confirming the decryption method will also be available in Apollo PS4 Save Tool. :love:

Download: Borderlands 3 (CUSA07823) Decrypted PS4 Saves / Decrypted PS4 Saves Online Database (Web Version) / Apollo Saves: Apollo Save Tool Online Database GIT / ps3-save-decrypters-master.zip (includes PS4 also) / GIT

This comes proceeding the PS4 Crypto CoProcessor (CCP) Bug on SAMU Key Slots for Save Keys disclosed last winter, and those who would like to support his ongoing development work can do so via DParrino (Senza Codici) on Patreon or Bucanerodev (Marcelo Parrino) on PayPal. <3

From the PS4 Borderlands3 Decrypter repository: Borderlands 3 PS4 Save Decrypter

A tool to decrypt Borderlands 3 PS4 save-games (Profile and Saves).

USAGE:
Code:
./ps4-borderlands3-decrypter [option] filename

OPTIONS        Explanation:
 -d            Decrypt File
 -e            Encrypt File
Credits

This tool is based on the original CSave Editor by HackerSmacker.

From the PS4 RE Rev2 Decrypter repository: RE Revelations2 Decrypter

A tool to decrypt Resident Evil: Revelations 2 PS4 save-games.

USAGE:
Code:
./re-revelations2-decrypter [option] filename

Hashes

Note:
this tool also updates the SHA1 integrity hash.

SHA1
Code:
[Update SHA1 for DATA.DAT (Required)]
set range:0x000020,0x1284BF
set [hash]:SHA1
write at 0x1284C0:[hash]

(SHA1 hash is stored as 5 DWord little-endian values)
Credits

This tool is based on the PS3 RE Revelations 2 Decrypter.

And from the original RE Revelations2 Decrypter repository: RE Revelations2 Decrypter

A tool to decrypt Resident Evil: Revelations 2 PS3 save-games.

USAGE:
Code:
./re-revelations2-decrypter [option] filename

Hashes

Note:
this tool also updates the DWADD/SHA1 integrity hashes.

DWADD
Code:
[Update DWADD for DATA0.DAT (Required)]
set [csum]:0
set [csum]:dwadd(0x000010,0x12758F)
write at 0x000008:[csum]
SHA1
Code:
[Update SHA1 for DATA0.DAT (Required)]
set range:0x000010,0x12758F
set [hash]:SHA1
write at 0x127590:[hash]
Credits

This tool is based (reversed) on the original RE Revelations 2 Decrypter by forjador123.

From Github.com: Add GTA 5 (PS4) custom decryption
Code:
based on feedback by ChendoChap:

dec = aes_dec_ecb("ps4 gta v save key", &data[0x114], __builtin_bswap32(*(int*)&data[0x108])));

// ps4 key is apparently the same key as ps3?

if my comment is to be believed it's the same key as ps3 used?
    aes encrypted blob starting at 0x114 with size as a big endian int at 0x108.

:memory.dat

[AES Decrypt memory.dat (Required)]
set [end]:read(0x108,4)
set range:0x000114,[end]+0x0113
DECRYPT aes_ecb(0x1685FFA38D010F0DFE661CF9B5572C500D802648DB37B9ED0F48C57342C022F5)

[AES Encrypt memory.dat (Required)]
set [end]:read(0x108,4)
set range:0x000114,[end]+0x0113
ENCRYPT aes_ecb(0x1685FFA38D010F0DFE661CF9B5572C500D802648DB37B9ED0F48C57342C022F5)
Just updated a custom tool to decrypt PS4 Naughty Dog save-games (Last of Us, Uncharted 2, Uncharted 3) - thnx to illusion0002: NaughtyDog Decrypter

Notes: PS4 saves use the same Blowfish encryption and keys as PS3, including custom checksum hashes (CRC32 and SHA1 HMAC).
Added Apollo PS4 patch scripts to decrypt The Last of Us Remastered and Red Dead Redemption 2 save-games:
TLoU Blowfish ECB key:
Code:
(SH[@2>r62%5+QKpy|g6
RDR2 AES ECB key:
Code:
0x1685FFA38D010F0DFE661CF9B5572C500D802648DB37B9ED0F48C57342C022F5
  • Release binaries
    • PS4 RDR2 save decrypter + checksum fix
    • PS4/PS3 GTA5 save decrypter + checksum fix
    • PS4 Alien Isolation save checksum fixer
    • PS3 Castlevania LOS 1 & 2 save checksum fixer
  • Release binaries
    • Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain - This little tool also updates the MD5 checksum hash so save data remains valid. ⭐
      • PS3 XOR key=0x1FBAB234
      • PS4 XOR key=0x4131F8BE
⬆️ Another small tool is ready; Dead Rising (PS4) save-game checksum fixer:
A tool to fix checksum hashes on Dead Rising (PS4) save-games.

Credits

This tool is based on the Security Archive notes by Philymaster
  • MGS5 TPP Decrypter - A tool to decrypt Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain PS3/PS4 save-games
A new save decrypter+checksum-fix tool, "Like a Dragon: Ishin!" (PS4):
Borderlands 3 PS4 Custom Save Game Decrypter Tool by Bucanero.jpg

Comments

all of the Borderlands 3 saves posted can be found at Project-2 by xcier:
From the README.md: Project-2

Released Saves For The Borderlands Series Modded By Xcier-Freedom/ProtoBuffers This Initial Save Release is for 8/1/21 and starting my new journy so I hope everyone here wishes me luck in getting everything to work out on my end.

The credits list is to large to compile to thank everyone for their hardwork and tools made over many years that I have used to edit saves or edit them, but I will try to sit down and make a full list soon!

It is highly recommended to NOT download everything at one time as this will being getting a large amount of updates over time just go to the folder you want to download something from and download the zip or raw .sav as well.

Using Downloadable Borderlands Saves | PC/PS4/Decrypted PS4 via ProtoBuffers' YouTube Channel

If enough people want I will move the Borderlands tools over to thier own section! Will most likely need to do this as well due to false postivies within the programs due to obfuscation and network use for exploited consoles.

If you want to support me with a one time payment you can donate here (better for those who want to remain anon [comes with a discord role if wanted]):
If you want to support me for a monthly fee you will get early access behind the scenes, extra gear, discord roles, and more!
I will be streaming soon and making videos so if you want your name displayed on screen in the end or during a stream you can donate to me at that time as well with the donation link in the description.

RIP Baysix <3

GIT IS NOW UNDER LFS AS OF 2/10/22.

@ProtoBuff
Anything we can do to help? We could share our own saves and you could merge stuff together. Especially for TPS cuz of the lacking editor support. Legit Gear, the undroppables (old BL2 stuff, SHIFT-Codes onlys), Glitch-Weapons... (don't forget the right luneshine effects! :D (+10% Critical Hit Chance = Jakobs, +5% Grenade Damage = Torgue, anything else +30% Shield ignore/bore except for the Longnail!)

So which update version or dlc does one need as a prerequisite for these saves?

Off topic but in the save decryption category, anyone with a PS4 F1 2021 Career starter pack with all the money and points! Had one for F1 2020 but can't seem to find one for F1 2021?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back